I have the n95 which i want to replace as I want a cell phone with qwerty keyboard but I need one with large keys like the bolds. I searched and waited a lot and I decided to for the bb 9700 or the nokia e72. The problem is that I won't pay for the bis but I like the keyboard of the bold. On the other hand nokia is offering push email with a lower price but the keyboard isn't that good. So can you tell me ur opinion or idea. If you think there is one with better keyboard tell me as it is my main purpose for buying a new mobile.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:33 PM
    I have the n95 which i want to replace as I want a cell phone with qwerty keyboard but I need one with large keys like the bolds. I searched and waited a lot and I decided to for the bb 9700 or the nokia e72. The problem is that I won't pay for the bis but I like the keyboard of the bold. On the other hand nokia is offering push email with a lower price but the keyboard isn't that good. So can you tell me ur opinion or idea. If you think there is one with better keyboard tell me as it is my main purpose for buying a new mobile.
    Thanks

a lot of cell phone companies will not allow you to get a blackberry at the cheaper [new customer] price, and skip on the BIS packaging. you might want to call your supplier, and ask them.

01-29-10 12:36 PM
    I was going to buy it unlocked.

01-29-10 12:38 PM
    Just a warning...once you get a crack, you'll never go back! Good Luck with your decision, but in my opinion, it's a no brainer.
    01-29-10 12:58 PM
    I meant that if I will buy a bb I can get it unlocked Anyway u didn't tell me your opinion

01-29-10 01:05 PM
    Do you want email or not?
    01-29-10 05:11 PM
    if you buy a BlackBerry and try to use it, they will find out and charge you for the data plan anyway. I know this for a fact, they did it on my sons 9000 he was just using as a regular phone.
    01-29-10 05:27 PM
    In my opinion, I don't think a blackberry is worth it if you're not going to have BIS. As nice as the 9700 is, it's not as enjoyable without all the blackberry goodness.

01-29-10 10:32 PM
    Thanks

have you tried the E72 keyboard? it's not bad compared to the 9700. and most importantly if you don't plan to use BIS it's meaningless to get the 9700.
    01-29-10 11:44 PM
    Your right
    01-30-10 05:14 AM
    Thanks for your help.
    When u said the bb goodness you meant push email and BBM only or there is something i dont know??
    01-30-10 08:55 AM
    Yep, that's what I meant by blackberry goodness--email, bbm, internet, push notifications. For a few days I didn't have bis because I was still on my iPhone plan. And for me the blackberry, was just like any regular phone.

01-30-10 09:39 AM
    9700 is the way to go and get the service with it.
    01-30-10 09:44 AM
    i am also trying to figure out which smart phone to get
    01-30-10 09:46 AM
    In my country i was going to get the bold for its full price form the carrier but dont u think that the BIS is expensive??
    01-30-10 09:56 AM
    Is BIS that much more expensive than the other data plan? And I know a few people who have found happiness with their blackberries without BIS. I guess since you haven't had it, you may not miss it...
    02-01-10 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD