and I can't wait. I broke my Treo 755p 2 days ago, threw it, don't ask! Anyhows, I could of called Sprint and got a new one with the insurance, but deep down I really wanted the Blackvberry Curve. I brought one yesterday and it is scheduled for delivery to my house tomorrow. I have been on this Crackberry site since last night, snooping around and I'm already addicted! I am 38 years old and feeling like it is Christmas eve, waiting for tomorrow to come to get my new phone! Been using my hubby's 2nd phone, RAZR and I am missing my Smartphone.
    Anyhows, hello everyone. Look forward to chatting with you all!

MrsStraty
    01-20-09 03:26 PM
    You're gonna love it. If you have any questions more then likely there are answers already all over this website hahah.
    01-20-09 03:27 PM
    Gratz on the purchase and welcome to CB!
    01-20-09 03:28 PM
    Wow! That was fast for replies.

Thanks,
    MrsStraty
    01-20-09 03:31 PM
    Congrats and welcome to CB!
    01-20-09 03:33 PM
    Uh oh! You're going through pre-addiction.. Haha you'll love your new blackberry! I know I do. Congrats for graduating to a BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 03:41 PM
    Congrats! Welcome to CB. You definitely will not regret your decision .
    01-20-09 03:42 PM
    Yup congrats, you will love your BB. But just curious, which one are you getting and with which carrier?

01-20-09 03:49 PM
    Aye you will love it. I never thought I would but I truly cannot function well with out it. Enjoy and welcome to CB
    01-20-09 04:00 PM
    congrats on the curve, youll love it
    01-20-09 04:10 PM
    Oh yeah, more fun than you've ever had in one pocket!

01-20-09 04:15 PM
    Welcome...! I hope you'll be a long time member of CB and a BB user. Like the previous post... out of curiosity... What curve are you getting and/or what carrier?
    01-20-09 04:29 PM
    Congrats on the new phone... welcome to the addiction!!
    01-20-09 05:10 PM
    I'm getting the Curve 8330 with Sprint.

MrsStraty
    01-20-09 07:05 PM
    The Curve is a great device. Welcome to CB, Mrs.
    01-20-09 07:10 PM
    and I can't wait. I broke my Treo 755p 2 days ago, threw it, don't ask!
    You threw it because subconsciously you knew that a blackberry was in your future and you figured why prolong it . I like your style ...lol

Welcome to CB ( and the addiction)
    01-20-09 07:11 PM
    LOL. That's what my kids are accusing me of too! I think I did! Like I said I could of gotten a new Treo from Sprint for nothing but instead I paid for the Curve. I get bored too easily with phones and the Treo touch screen was driving me crazy. I could of waited til May, and seriously I was trying to because in May I get $75.00 off of any phone but no, I had to have it NOW!

MrsStraty
    01-20-09 07:30 PM
    You threw it because subconsciously you knew that a blackberry was in your future and you figured why prolong it . I like your style ...lol

Welcome to CB ( and the addiction)
    Ha, that may very well be the case Yankez.
    01-20-09 07:32 PM
    Oh yea you will fit RIGHT in MrsS. Welcome to CrackBerry!
    01-20-09 07:33 PM
    Thank you. I think I will too. I can't wait til tomorrow. Gonna have fun putting all my contacts back in......that's a lot! I have been tracking my package ALL day on the net like some fiend or something!

MrsStraty
    01-20-09 07:43 PM
    I was trying to because in May I get $75.00 off of any phone but no, I had to have it NOW!

MrsStraty
    LOLOL....you're preaching to the choir on that point . I'm the same way....if I see it and want it , doesn't matter if it's on sale next week... I get it now . I have no patience when it comes to things like that . Drives my wife nuts but after 19 years she's used to it now
    01-20-09 07:44 PM
    ! I have been tracking my package ALL day on the net like some fiend or something!

MrsStraty
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the UPS driver knocks on your door . Really hoping he gets danger pay because I can see you tackling him football style to get your hands on your berry sooner
    01-20-09 07:46 PM
    I am the SAME way! Hubby is used to it too. 16 years and I still get what I want! The boys were just saying how I have been through 3 very expensive phones in the past year and dad still has the same phone for over 2 years now. I can't help it he isn't into gadgets like I am!

MrsStraty
    01-20-09 07:48 PM
    Welcome & Congrats...there's nothing like a blackberry...You're gonna love it!! Curves Rock!!

01-20-09 07:51 PM
    LOL...so true! It is coming through USPS, regular mail and today I saw the mail lady bring my next door neighbor a small brown package, like what a phone comes in, I have brough plenty off line, and I immediately thought she must have the wrong address that has got to be mine! I so wanted to go and check but I refrained. Came online and checked that my package was still enroute. Plus I paid for overnight delivery....$28.00, no I could'nt wait the 3-5 business days HAD to be overnight. Would of been FREE shipping had I waited. Will be here by 12 noon tomorrow.

MrsStraty
    01-20-09 07:52 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD