Okay, so I have had an iPhone 3GS coming up for 2 years, and I want a change, so I'm going for a Blackberry, but I need help choosing! I am interested in either the Bold 9780 White or the Bold 9900/9930.

I reckon I will be getting it in August, so I know thats when the 9930 is dropping (I'm from Scotland however, so it may be different) so I would be aiming at that however, I'll be using it for casual use more than anything, so I don't know which to get, because I really like the 9780 White

Or would you advise anything better for a new casual user like the Curve or whatever?
    06-05-11 02:14 PM
    If you need a device now, White Bold 9780.
    If you can wait, Bold Touch.
    06-05-11 02:18 PM
    Would wait. The new devices will be worlds better than the ones out now. Plus, the bold 99XX will be released in august (hopefully sooner!). The build quality on the new device is supposedly tremendous and similar to te iphone4.

OS7 and the improved processor speed will also make the transition from iPhone to blackberry easier.
    06-05-11 03:30 PM
    Torch 2. - Dominates iPhone4 any day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 04:08 PM
    I say. The day you are ready to pull the Trigger go out and play with ALL blackberry's available at that time, and pick the one you like best,

The Curve or Bold is completely subjective, I know some who like the curve better than the bold for they keyboard, and other who feel the opposite.

Clearly the 9930 will be a better device, it will be larger but thinner, and will have more than twice the specs with easily comparable battery life to your iPhone 3GS

06-05-11 05:39 PM
    You could get a bold off ebay and keep your upgrade for when the new phones hit.

06-05-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD