I had a bit of a problem with my bb today. My Outlook started getting emails from 2 months ago for some reason. So that they all didn't start going to my phone, I shut it off. Well some still got thru and just in case there was something funky going on, I did a restore. Everything worked fine, although since I hadn't done a back up in over a week, my phone now thinks it's March 17th! LOL Happy St. Patrick's Day again!

My issue now is with BBM. I lost two people and will have to get their new PINS. What's strange is that the people that I spoke to today still have what their name said on the 17th. Even after we've spoken after my restore. How do I fix this?

I have done a quickpull and have resent my service books. In fact I've done those both twice since my emails notifications weren't sounding, just vibrating.

Very frustrating to say the least...any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    03-24-09 06:15 PM
    For the vibrate instead of ringing thing did you check your profiles? Sometimes they get messed up. And I'm not having the best Berry day either "Sorry! Your bag fell, and your phone fell out, but I put it all back" Says my track coach. To bad the screen is now DEMOLISHED from landing on a dirty gym floor. Terrible scratches, like completely trashed. Good thing I'm getting a new one through insurance soon do to my other incident. (Crack and messed up repair) But now I'm rambling on about me. So go to whatever profile your using, than advanced, and be sure your email settings are right.
    03-24-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD