is it possible to get internet in the blackberry from the computer. i don't want to pay $/kb here in canada using blackberry internet. is it possible? we all know one can get internet on their pc through the service from blackberry. how about viceversa????
    11-23-07 04:55 AM
    Not unless your BB has a cable plugin on it somewheres to plug in cable internet and if it does, I wanna see pics, that be awesome...lol
    11-23-07 05:27 AM
    *scratches head* I must still be sleepy ... cause I cant figure out why you'd want to hook up a computer to a BB to get internet on the BB ... doesnt the computer work faster and a little easier to navigate than the BB internet? ... dont get me wrong, I love having internet on my BB but I'd choose a highspeed internet connected PC over the EDGE network of the Curve (or even WiFi) ...
    11-23-07 08:46 AM
    is it possible to get internet in the blackberry from the computer. i don't want to pay $/kb here in canada using blackberry internet. is it possible? we all know one can get internet on their pc through the service from blackberry. how about viceversa????
    No. Not possible.
    11-23-07 01:06 PM
    Well, sorta. AvantGo kinda does that. I don't know, personally, w/ BB but it worked great for Palms.
    11-24-07 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD