SO basically either unit will cost me about $50. Was trying to figure out the pros and cons on each.

I own a blackberry bold, will be using the bluetooth mostly in the car. I know I def need a "louder" unit. As my car tends to be on the noisy side.

Which unit do you think would serve my needs more?
    11-22-09 01:22 PM
    I have the BT2080 and I have to say it's a really nice headset. The volume is very loud on the highest setting. I normally only have the volume up half way. All the functions of the headset work along with my Tour.
    02-06-10 07:25 AM
    I have the Jabra BT2080... I swear by it (got it off of Amazon for 38 bucks). I luv it for them music. I just broke down though and purchased a Jawbone Icon (pricey) but great for noise reduction espeically when driving.
    02-06-10 06:14 PM
    I have the Jabra BT2080... I swear by it (got it off of Amazon for 38 bucks). I luv it for them music. I just broke down though and purchased a Jawbone Icon (pricey) but great for noise reduction espeically when driving.
    How do you get music to play through your BT2080?
    02-06-10 06:55 PM
    I would say don't get Motorola, simply because their products suck.
    02-07-10 02:37 AM
    I've used a few Motorola BT headset and I've always had issues with them with quality. I always end up returning it and going with BlueAnt once, another time, went with Motorola and then returned it for a Jabra. Motorola seems to have their advertising right but quality is horrible. I have the Jabra Extreme and it's comfortable and very loud. I have it on the lowest possible setting and it's loud enough for me and I usually have other BT up halfway or more.
    02-09-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD