i'm planning on getting a blackberry for my upgrade next month. I'm wondering which should i get, the blackberry storm or the new world tour. i haven't had a blackberry before so i'm wondering what would be the best one to get. i'm on verizon wireless.
    08-18-09 11:40 PM
    Go to the store and take a look at the devices they offer. It
    is virtually impossible to advise someone over the internet what
    they should get.

You need to figure out what you are going to use it for, and
    what best fits you based on form factor, features, etc...
    08-18-09 11:44 PM
    Between the tour and storm you should get the tour. I haven't used either device but I think the tour has fewer problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:45 PM
    It really depends on if you want a phone with or without a QWERTY keyboard. The Storm only has a virtual keyboard. I have a feeling that Verizon will also carry the Onyx BB 9700 and that is the phone to wait for IMHO.
    Read some reviews on this site on each phone as there are lots of them on this forum.
    Let us know what you choose.
    08-18-09 11:52 PM
    Personally I would go to the store and play with both devices.

08-18-09 11:56 PM
    is it easy playing games with the touch?
    08-19-09 12:22 AM
    Either way you go, taking the step to get a blackberry is the best decision you could have made. Just remember, although a phenomenal device, they require a little more work than other smart phones.

08-19-09 12:59 AM
    Do you have a storm like your profile says?
    08-19-09 01:03 AM
    no, i dont have the storm, i fixed my profile. i picked it earlier because right now i'm planning on going with the storm
    08-19-09 01:40 AM
    I second (or third) the notion to go to the store and try them out. I just got a storm an I really like it but some people do not. The Tour looks nice but I hear it has some trackball issues that will hopefully be cleared up with the OS update.
    08-19-09 07:35 AM
    Between the tour and storm you should get the tour. I haven't used either device but I think the tour has fewer problems.

I love it...never used either one, but knows what the OP should do.

Go play with them at the store. Get the one you like. They both work great.
    08-19-09 07:46 AM
    I agree with the advice of "go to the store and try them both "( LOL I guess I "4th" it then). I dont think anyone can decide better then you can you just need to see which one you like best.
    The one I like might not be the one you like
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-19-09 at 07:53 AM.
    08-19-09 07:49 AM
    It comes down to wat you like best, QWERTY keyboard or Touch screen! I wuld rather go with the Tour
    08-19-09 07:57 AM
    I played with my friend's Storm and I didn't like it much, which I found weird because I loved my iPhone and I love my Bold even more. Also, I've heard the Storm has more bugs than a Thai hooker with the sniffles.
    08-19-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD