I currently have a 9360 and I'm sick that the app ChatOn won't open because of Something Exception Java. Illegal or whatever and out of nowhere the Screen Display options kept returning to it's previous settings at random times and whenever I unplugged the phone from charging. I'm thinking about investing into a Q10 since the Q5 isn't out in the US and supposedly it's like $200 used in some places. T-Mobile also has it refurbished for 0 down and paying $16 a month for 2 years.

My question is, should I get it in a few weeks or wait for the new Q device to come out? when do the rumors, leaks, etc. say a Q device will come out? I don't want to spend $200-380 something and then a few months later a new, more powerful Q with a full screen display comes out (which is one of my issues with the Q10).
    02-15-14 10:39 PM
    Nothing has been announced besides the "Jakara" device, but it is meant for developing countries and will only be 3g.

I'm not expecting another Q device until late summer at the earliest if at all. You can probably find a Q10 in decent shape if not new for under 200. I'd go that route and save your contract for the newer device down the road.

Posted via CB10
    chrisjsandlin likes this.
    02-15-14 10:48 PM
    Nothing has been announced besides the "Jakara" device, but it is meant for developing countries and will only be 3g.

I'm not expecting another Q device until late summer at the earliest if at all. You can probably find a Q10 in decent shape if not new for under 200. I'd go that route and save your contract for the newer device down the road.

Posted via CB10
    Under $200 in the US of A? really? where? IDC about condition as long as everything functions perfectly, the keyboard is great and screen is good.
    02-15-14 10:49 PM
    Under $200 in the US of A? really? where? IDC about condition as long as everything functions perfectly, the keyboard is great and screen is good.
    I've seen a few on craigslist asking for roughly 200. And depending on your carrier Swappa.com might be an option, just gotta find the right deal they can go from 200-300.

I've never been a fan of Ebay but you could check for any deals on there.

EDIT: just re-read your post and noticed you are with T-Mobile, while there seems to be no Q10's up for sale currently id keep an eye out.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 10:58 PM
    I've seen a few on craigslist asking for roughly 200. And depending on your carrier Swappa.com might be an option, just gotta find the right deal they can go from 200-300.

I've never been a fan of Ebay but you could check for any deals on there.

EDIT: just re-read your post and noticed you are with T-Mobile, while there seems to be no Q10's up for sale currently id keep an eye out.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, pal. Is there anyway I can check if there any BB10 apps that aren't compatible with the Q10 and Android apps that aren't compatible? I don't want to get it and then find out after that there apps that aren't compatible.

And is there a way, like maybe a review, that I can see exactly how the Q10 is and how it compares to iOS/iPhones and Android/Android phones?

Please and thank you.
    02-15-14 11:05 PM
    What apps are you looking for? I can do a quick search in the BlackBerry world and see what comes up.

If BlackBerry world doesn't have them you still have the option to side-load them or as of 10.2.1 ( which has not been officially released by T-Mobile, but you have ways of loading it if you do some research on here) you can download various app stores that allow you to download android apps. Some may be abit buggy though so I would go in with a clear mind.

As for a comparison I would just do a quick Google search like "Q10 vs. (other phones you may be interested in) " there are also many reviews/opinions here on crackberry that may help you decide.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 11:13 PM