I want it. Devs, please build it and/or include it the next OS update.
    12-31-11 09:12 AM
    I second that!
    12-31-11 09:14 AM
    I want it. Devs, please build it and/or include it the next OS update.
    O.K. Here's how to get album art from your computer. Go to your homepage, and look just below the banner. It should say web..images..videos..maps..etc..Now, let's say for example that you want an album cover from AC/DC. Just google in the name of the song, and click on the "images" banner. Find the album cover that you want, and put it on the desktop, then open your music folder and drag it in. I use Google for my homepage, but it should work with others as well.
    12-31-11 09:46 AM
    O.K. Here's how to get album art from your computer. Go to your homepage, and look just below the banner. It should say web..images..videos..maps..etc..Now, let's say for example that you want an album cover from AC/DC. Just google in the name of the song, and click on the "images" banner. Find the album cover that you want, and put it on the desktop, then open your music folder and drag it in. I use Google for my homepage, but it should work with others as well.
    My bad, I just assumed everyone would know I was talking about getting this OTA. I know how to get it from my PC to my BB (abuser ranked). Thanks for the reply. I am sure it will be helpful to some others who check this thread. Merry New Year!
    Last edited by Jaredius; 12-31-11 at 09:55 AM.
    12-31-11 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD