Ok, I will be in germany for one year starting in january, what options do I have? all the sites I've looked at seem to only offer 2 year contracts. I have a german bank account, so signing up won't be an issue. But I need to find a provider that can give me blackberry services either prepaid, or 1 year contract.
    If anyone knows anything I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance
    12-31-10 11:32 AM
    Sign a two-year contract, and pay whatever the ETF fee after the year is up.
    12-31-10 03:49 PM
  3. And
    Get the "O2O" by O2. This "contract" itself doesn't have any monthly fees and u can cancel it monthly.
    The internet-pack for 300 MB is about 10€ + BB-option for 5€.
    12-31-10 10:44 PM
    Culex, The etf is buying out the rest of the contract, so about $780 ($65 x 12). so i would rather avoid that!

Andy,
    That sounds like a good plan. Do you know if the 5 euro bb option comes out of your 300MB or is it seperate?

Thanks for the quick responses!
    01-01-11 04:48 AM
  5. And
    Culex, The etf is buying out the rest of the contract, so about $780 ($65 x 12). so i would rather avoid that!

Andy,
    That sounds like a good plan. Do you know if the 5 euro bb option comes out of your 300MB or is it seperate?

Thanks for the quick responses!
    What do you mean? You have to have both. The BB-option for 5 and the data plan (300 MB) for about 10. After exceeding the 300 MB, the speed gets decreased but no extra payment.
    So to use the BB with the "O2O" u pay 15 monthly and you're able to cancel the "contract" monthly, too.
    01-04-11 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD