if anyone has ever heard of geocaching, there is a pretty neat app called geocache navigator to go geocaching, i have found caches all over my neighborhood its a free 30 day trial, and its worth checking out -after 30 days its like 6 bucks a month, just thought id share for those who want to get more from their gps!

i cant post urls due to no posts.....but just search for geocachenavigator.com
    09-21-08 03:47 PM
    if anyone has ever heard of geocaching, there is a pretty neat app called geocache navigator to go geocaching, i have found caches all over my neighborhood its a free 30 day trial, and its worth checking out -after 30 days its like 6 bucks a month, just thought id share for those who want to get more from their gps!

i cant post urls due to no posts.....but just search for geocachenavigator.com
    Glad you had a good experience with GeoCache Navigator but personally I was not impressed with it. Not enough anyway too pay $$$'s for it. It seemed to be slow. I've been Geocaching for a number of years now and have found caches all over the world! From my neighborhood in Arizona to South America to Europe and even in China. Perhaps I'm just used to my hand held Garmin. I'm still waiting for that perfect GPS program. It is amazing to find out how many people DON'T know about Geocaching. Thanks for spreading the word.....
    09-21-08 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD