I tried the free trial of geocache navigator and loved it. The only thing I didn't like is you can't post your finds. Before I plop 20$ down for it I wanted to know if there is anything else out there I can try. Also just curious, how many other crackberry addicts out there geocache?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 02:38 AM
    I guess I should have posted this to a general discussion

04-01-10 02:45 AM
    Try CacheBerry here...
    CacheBerry - Geocache with your BlackBerry

has a free trial, and the paid app is definitely worth it. Links in nicely with GeoCaching.com too!
    04-01-10 04:09 AM
    +1 on Cacheberry. Its a great app!

04-01-10 04:46 AM
    Has Geocache Navigator been updated? Can you post your find yet? Does that app sync with geocaching.com?

06-02-10 07:13 AM
    I use. Blackstar. Free from appworld, you can post finds immediately.

06-05-10 08:22 PM
    I tried the free trial of geocache navigator and loved it. The only thing I didn't like is you can't post your finds. Before I plop 20$ down for it I wanted to know if there is anything else out there I can try. Also just curious, how many other crackberry addicts out there geocache?

Geocache navigator can post "Field Notes" to geocache.com. Geocache.com can then convert the "Field Notes" to log entries. All you have to do is link geocache navigator to geocache.com. The instructions are on the geocache navigator site. It's much easier to do than to describe.
    06-05-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD