Hi

Just upgraded my 9700 to a brand new 9900, very happy so far but have decided I need the new charging dock and a car charger.

However, I am concerned about accidentally buying fake products and am looking for some help.

The prices on the Blackberry UK store are just crazy, and crackberry shop has good prices but the shipping is too expensive to the UK.

I have been looking on Amazon at the following 2 products.

Official Genuine BlackBerry Micro USB Car Charger: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

and

BlackBerry International Plugs Charging Pod for Bold: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Do you think these are genuine, or can anyone suggest alternative shops which have reasonable prices?

Many thanks.
    02-06-12 07:13 PM
    I would imagine so. I buy from Amazon all the time, and I don't usually have trouble... (I say usually cuz i just had to send an item back, but that had nothing to do with it not being legit, or broken. I just didn't like it.)
    02-06-12 09:15 PM
    I bought some supposedly genuine BB chargers from Amazon a while back but they were obviously knock offs. The great thing about Amazon is the return policy. I complained, got full credit and even got to keep the chargers (I gave them away and re-ordered from a different seller). I left an honest review for the seller and he now doesn't carry BB stuff anymore.
    02-07-12 10:12 AM
    thanks for the replies, yes that I guess it a good Amazon policy.

Are there any common indicators that its not a genuine Blackberry product?

Just wish the official outlets were cheaper.
    02-07-12 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD