I browse the forums occasionally and haven't been back here in a good 6 months. Definitely noticed a turn around in the attitudes of posts and threads. Gone are the 'BlackBerry is dead' posts. And a sunnier disposition prevails. Good to see.

Posted via CB10
    world saviour and potatoguy like this.
    03-06-14 10:08 PM
    Welcome back man! It has turned for better for sure, thay I can happily confirm

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:13 PM
    Chen is causing the sun to rise, while being optimistic that we're not out of the woods yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:14 PM
    Absolutely there's still work for BlackBerry, but you can see and feel a more positive attitude. People are now finally talking about apps, new phones, tips n tricks, etc. The gloom and doom is largely gone.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:17 PM
    It may be more to do with Kevin saying they were going to take out more trolling trash LOL
    03-06-14 10:23 PM
    Hey buwee, no bursting my happy bubble. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:27 PM
    True. It feels like there are fewer trolls predicting the death of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:49 PM
    It did seem like it got happier around here after out fearless leader put his mighty foot down on Trolling, but it all happened around a time that Chen was flexing his CEO muscles so perhaps that was it. Or maybe 10.2.1 showed some people that BB10 was still kicking. I don't know but it is a lot better around here. Those were some tough times we went through. Glad to be out of it.
    03-06-14 11:17 PM
    Its not exactly happier, but definitely much less "i told ya blackberry will die" in your face comments. Nowadays people who do "BlackBerry will die" hide their comments under a wall of text under the pretext of this happened that happened therefore this will happen and therefore BlackBerry will die.

But otherwise, there are always genuinely happy surprises here in the forums from time to time.

I still think that users and forumers imperatively are responsible in keeping this forums happy and alive.

(Not that I can say much, since there are a lot of people amongst us in this forums that are now 'radicalized') and not that willing to go on a middle ground. But I still blame this forum's management for not keeping trolls at bay under the guise of free speech.

Hence, there are forumers are now 'radicalized', in a way or two.
    03-06-14 11:48 PM
    I look to the forum for tips and news about the industry. Am happy to see better contents lately. Also have a teen with a Z10 who frequents the forums . So, it is nice to see an increase in civility. I think Chen, the Z30, news of large corporate contracts have all helped.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    world saviour likes this.
    03-07-14 07:49 AM
    Blackberry is dead.

jokes. lol
    03-07-14 08:06 AM
    I browse the forums occasionally and haven't been back here in a good 6 months. Definitely noticed a turn around in the attitudes of posts and threads. Gone are the 'BlackBerry is dead' posts. And a sunnier disposition prevails. Good to see.

Posted via CB10
    Nice words. Even if the whole world believes you are dead and you're still breathing, there's still a 100% chance you can recover. Just don't let them make you believe you are actually dead. Keep fighting.
    03-07-14 08:06 AM
    Forums should be a place of constructive and factual discussions and debates. Trolls that constantly derail threads should be removed. After all, it is a BlackBerry / Crackberry site. Welcome back to Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 09:33 AM
    Forums should be a place of constructive and factual discussions and debates. Trolls that constantly derail threads should be removed. After all, it is a BlackBerry / Crackberry site. Welcome back to Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't have said it better!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 09:55 AM
    Maybe the trolls left because they felt their work is done. I'd like to think if that is the case, they have left too early! Whatever the reason, it's good to see the positive change in temper in the forums. Let's hope it stays this way.
    03-07-14 11:17 AM
    I've also noticed increasing "just ordered/just got my BB10" posts, and a generally happier feel around the forums. It's awesome
    03-07-14 01:02 PM