Morning CB nation,

So I transferred my settings from a Sprint 8130 pearl to a 8530 Curve using the DM and the only problem I noticed that came up was the fact that my purchased ringtones don't work??? Has anyone ever had a problem like this?

Should I have even transferred the settings from the pearl to the curve in the first place?

My apologies if this may not be the right forum for this problem I'm having... but I greatly would appreciate the help in figuring out this problem I'm having.... thanks in advance CB nation!
    02-17-10 08:23 AM
    The desktop manager will not transfer media.... You will have to call Sprint and ask them to resend your ringtones to your new device or. move them from the phone to a media card and install the media card into the new phone and you'll be able to use them on the new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 08:25 AM
    The desktop manager will not transfer media.... You will have to call Sprint and ask them to resend your ringtones to your new device or. move them from the phone to a media card and install the media card into the new phone and you'll be able to use them on the new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I figured I might have to do something like that just wasn't sure ...THANKS!!
    02-17-10 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD