I downloaded the emulator and pokemon silver rom it loads brilliant but show distorted 9a all over screen then goes normal probable glitch but when i play the music and sound effects are annoying while im listening to music at the same how the the hell do i turn of sound and music for that emulator do i edit the ini file in emulator or what please help
    12-29-14 02:03 PM
    Step 1: Get rid of your Playbook

Step 2: Go out and buy a tablet that is supported and will allow you to play the games you want.
    12-29-14 02:07 PM
    I downloaded the emulator and pokemon silver rom it loads brilliant but show distorted 9a all over screen then goes normal probable glitch but when i play the music and sound effects are annoying while im listening to music at the same how the the hell do i turn of sound and music for that emulator do i edit the ini file in emulator or what please help
    There is a PlayBook section in the forums... you might want to post there.

Also check out the search options on the site.... as the PlayBook is an older device, you might find more help in some older post.
    12-29-14 02:08 PM