Has anyone used Gazelle to sell their BlackBerry? I've Googled around and there seems to be a lot of mixed reviews about the site and the service. Some say they returned the phone damaged after telling the seller that it was not in the stated condition, etc. I'd like to hear from people who've used the service. Is it good or bad?
    01-19-11 05:41 PM
    I used Gazelle to get rid of my Curve 8310 (after getting the Torch). I liked the service. You won't get much money for your phone, but they made things easy for me.

My phone was as I stated (good condition, had original disks and all adapters). They were quick and I'd consider using them again. Again, the con is you don't get offered nearly as much money for your phone as selling it yourself, but it was easy to use.
    stoneland likes this.
    01-19-11 05:45 PM
    I had a friend sell his Tour with it. He had succes, but could have gotten at least $50 more using EBay, or here if he was a member. That's how they make money... The convenience is yours, ya know?

List it on here, I personally would. Get you a Paypal account and you're good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 09:08 PM
    Listing it here on the marketplace forums is a great idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 11:58 PM