no matter how high gas gets we will all make sure we can afford our blackberries!!!
    09-12-08 10:16 PM
    I will always have money set aside for my Berry...
    09-12-08 10:18 PM
    Wrong! If it came to it my phone would be one of the first things
    I'd drop.
    09-12-08 11:12 PM
    Wrong! If it came to it my phone would be one of the first things
    I'd drop.
    Hmm, somehow Im not buying this.. Try going almost 5 months now without your bb, and see how you take it..
    09-12-08 11:30 PM
    Hmm, somehow Im not buying this.. Try going almost 5 months now without your bb, and see how you take it..
    Trust me on this, I have absolutely no attachment to a phone. I appreciate
    all it does to organize my personal and professional life and the entertainment
    it provides. But I'd dump it in a heartbeat if I need to cut back and take care
    of the responsibilities that really matters.

There is nothing cool about a homeless man with a nice phone. Buying it now?
    09-13-08 12:27 AM
    wow
    how do you go from slightly high gas prices (european countries are paying double what we pay at the pump)
    to being homeless
    hmmmmmm
    i'd say my phone is in the middle somewhere
    09-13-08 12:39 AM
    Well gas isn't expensive at all.
    Only paying $3.50 a gallon right now.
    If it get's expensive I will just drive less, simple as that.
    09-13-08 01:21 AM
    agreed!!!!!!!
    09-13-08 01:53 PM
    I would rather get rid of my car and keep my pearl. I would rather be homeless with a sweet phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 02:04 PM
    <sigh> someone who would rather be homeless and have a sweet phone is WHY gas prices are so high!

We have an addiction to "stuff", which includes an enormous intake of oil daily--even the oil used to make the plastics on our BBs! Use your BB to go to GasBuddy.com and find the cheapest gas prices in the area, hopefully that'll help you save enough where it won't come down to which will have to get dumped.

DON'T be the guy driving down the road in a '83 Pinto held together with duct tape, which has a brand new stereo and speakers in it, using your new Jabra earpiece on your Bold!
    09-13-08 03:51 PM
    i wont go a day without my berry
    if it breaks I have my 8300 or 8800 ready to go waiting to have some fun
    09-13-08 04:28 PM
    I spend over $300 a week on gas and still wouldn't give up my bb. Its all about balancing and budgeting.

09-13-08 04:40 PM
    I spend over $300 a week on gas and still wouldn't give up my bb. Its all about balancing and budgeting.

I agree. It's all about figuring out what you prefer to actually spend your money on. For some it's a BlackBerry, for others it's shoes or clothes or cars or gnomes or...
    09-13-08 06:26 PM
    Haha gnomes...

09-13-08 06:32 PM
    When gas prices went up to $4+ I never considered getting rid of my bb, I did however get rid of my car.

09-13-08 06:44 PM
    I may actually give up a meal in order to keep my BB - I have to have it.
    09-13-08 07:47 PM
    Right on brownie angel. Pin me sometime and we can chat pin:3191ca9b

09-13-08 08:28 PM
    try living close to where you work
    i live 5 mins from my work, rents a little high but all that saved time and gas lets me live a little better
    i dont see where i would ever have to choose between the two or miss a meal
    09-13-08 11:14 PM
    Gnomes!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!

09-14-08 02:02 AM
    lawn gnomes?
    09-14-08 02:23 AM
    Gas isn�t high�at least 2 me it isn�t and I drive a v8( I like to speed ) and have to put premium in the tank�no matter how high gas is I need it so will pay 4it�I also need my phone couldn�t and wouldn�t live w/out it�.i�ve had a cell 4 way to long to even entertain the idea of goin w/out one�.i hate usin my house phone
    09-14-08 04:09 AM
    Well I can't even imagine going w/o my blackberry, car, or food. Guess I would just have to get a second job if things get too out of hand!
    09-14-08 03:00 PM
    <sigh> someone who would rather be homeless and have a sweet phone is WHY gas prices are so high!

We have an addiction to "stuff", which includes an enormous intake of oil daily--even the oil used to make the plastics on our BBs! Use your BB to go to GasBuddy.com and find the cheapest gas prices in the area, hopefully that'll help you save enough where it won't come down to which will have to get dumped.

DON'T be the guy driving down the road in a '83 Pinto held together with duct tape, which has a brand new stereo and speakers in it, using your new Jabra earpiece on your Bold!
    Wrong!!! Gas prices are so high because the oil companies are greedy, not because we have an addiction. Its all about the companies making billions. End of story!
    09-14-08 03:31 PM

300 a week for gas wow what do you drive a delivery truck or something ?
    09-14-08 03:31 PM
    Wrong!!! Gas prices are so high because the oil companies are greedy, not because we have an addiction. Its all about the companies making billions. End of story!
    With all due respect, you're wrong. That's like a saying a heroin dealer is ripping off the buyer and charging too much. We as Americans have a choice on what to spend our money on.
    09-14-08 03:45 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD