I downloaded a demo version of a poker game on this site. It loaded up fine. When I tried to play a different game that I had previously bought the full version for, it is not found? Any ideas how/why it was erased and how I get it back?
    04-11-07 10:11 AM
    That is very strange. Have you checked to make sure it's not hidden? Also, what carrier are you using, what device do you have, and are you on BIS or BES? I'm not sure any of that will lead us to a correct answer, but the more details the better able someone might be able to help.
    04-11-07 02:55 PM
    The icon is still there. When I click on it it says Error starting athnolimitFull: Symbol 'Holdem.startApp' not found

I am on a 7250 from Verizon. If BIS or BES means soemthing about an enterprise server I am actually on both. It is my personal blackberry with my POP email address and I also had it set up through my firm's enterprise server with my work email address. The original game was on there before I was set up on my firms server. I had no problem loading the demo version of the new game (ie no firewall issues...)
    04-11-07 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD