Funny though isn't it? So many of us compromise on the experience to avoid the pretty minor ball ache of just picking up a different device. Doubtless psychologists would enjoy explaining why...
    Posted via CB10
    Simple, for travelling & portability, carrying a bunch of devices is a pain. I used to pack a laptop, gps, two cameras (DSLR & point & shoot) music player, and analog cell phone back in the day. The amount of devices and chargers was insane, I had a dedicated 'electronics and sundries' bag that was as big as my travel bag. Over the years, I've pretty much shed everything but the phone, DSLR (if needed) and tablet. Wife packs her Kindle HD and phone, I read off the Playbook. Nice that the Playbook charger does the tablet and Z10.
    08-11-14 02:10 PM
    There is an argument:

No one, anywhere, has mentioned or leaked any information about the iphone 6 having an E-ink hybrid display.

Unless you can find a link or source, you might as well say the iphone will include a nuclear battery along with it.

You can't just make up facts without proof and then say "well no one said it wouldn't include this!". That actually reminds me of a South Park episode haha.
    I know because I'm a successful speculator, and apple is the top innovator of mobile devices on the planet. Is this really hard? Plus I follow their patent trails which clearly indicate they're working on such developments. In short, it's the power of common sense.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 07:36 PM
    I think that you put your reputation on the line.
    We will all know soon enough, one way or the other.

Edit:
    I guess some other folks put their reputation on the line too.
    My reputation isn't on the line. It's coming. When? I can't say, but it is most definitely coming. I'm speculating it will be in iPhone six in a limited capacity.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 07:38 PM
    E ink, e paper, hybrid technology (call it what you may) is the future of smartphone display technology. The iPhone 6 will have it. It will undoubtedly conserve battery consumption and offer excellent renderings which are easy on the eyes.

I was just thinking how awesome the passport would look and feel with it integrated into the OS. What's BlackBerry doing to innovate this technology?

Posted via CB10
    My reputation isn't on the line. It's coming. When? I can't say, but it is most definitely coming. I'm speculating it will be in iPhone six in a limited capacity.

Posted via CB10
    If the iPhone six has any e-ink display technology in any capacity your a visionary.
    On the other hand if its not, then your all talk.
    As far as I'm concerned your reputation is on the line.
    Trying to weasel out of it now does not bode well.
    I'll bet quite a few others here agree.
    08-12-14 08:44 PM
    What manufacturer would make this screen? Iphone6 is already in production..

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    08-12-14 09:43 PM
    I know because I'm a successful speculator, and apple is the top innovator of mobile devices on the planet. Is this really hard? Plus I follow their patent trails which clearly indicate they're working on such developments. In short, it's the power of common sense.

Posted via CB10
    Apple hasn't innovated since the original iPhone in 2007. The iPhone has (very) slowly evolved but there has been little to no innovation from apple.

08-12-14 09:45 PM
    OP? How are you going to make money on this technology?

This is actually a serious question. Is there a stock/company tied to this tech that I can possibly invest in?
    I don't have a specific play in mind here. I just follow and invest in trends. I'm long BlackBerry. Not because it's breaking ground on new innovative technology, it's not. But because it's an expert and key player in enterprise mobility. Someone, don't know who, will want to leverage that expertise.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 05:53 PM
    Apple hasn't innovated since the original iPhone in 2007. The iPhone has (very) slowly evolved but there has been little to no innovation from apple.

Nobody makes a better looking phone than Apple. Nobody. Hands down, it's not even close. BlackBerry feels and looks like a toy compared to it. Apple is THE top innovator of aesthetically superior mobile devices. Apple owns aesthetics like BlackBerry owns enterprise mobility. Deny it all ya want, but the market agrees. And that's my measuring stick (not your opinion).

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 05:59 PM
    Nobody makes a better looking phone than Apple. Nobody. Hands down, it's not even close. BlackBerry feels and looks like a toy compared to it. Apple is THE top innovator of aesthetically superior mobile devices. Apple owns aesthetics like BlackBerry owns enterprise mobility. Deny it all ya want, but the market agrees. And that's my measuring stick (not your opinion).

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 06:10 PM
    E ink, e paper, hybrid technology (call it what you may) is the future of smartphone display technology. The iPhone 6 will have it. It will undoubtedly conserve battery consumption and offer excellent renderings which are easy on the eyes.

I was just thinking how awesome the passport would look and feel with it integrated into the OS. What's BlackBerry doing to innovate this technology?

Posted via CB10
    I make a living from such trends. It's coming. Deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    If the iPhone six has any e-ink display technology in any capacity your a visionary.
    On the other hand if its not, then your all talk.
    As far as I'm concerned your reputation is on the line.
    Trying to weasel out of it now does not bode well.
    I'll bet quite a few others here agree.
    I don't see any e-ink display technology in today's announcement.
    Shall we wait until the phones hit the street?
    Yatezy and Allwyn John like this.
    09-09-14 03:02 PM
    You won't see the OP back here again. We all know his stupid prediction would never be true; and he won't be showing himself in this thread again just to get thrashed for trying to be a big mouthed hot-shot. Just let this thread die now please.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 07:38 PM
    That's ten minutes of my life I will never get back. Lame.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    09-09-14 08:54 PM
    I was off about it being in iPhone 6.. so what?? I even caveated that fact in this thread. It'll be incorporated into future devices. Of that I'm 100% certain.

BlackBerry should innovate in this technology. It's still wide open for the taking. Stop letting us Americans eat your lunch. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:06 PM
    I was off about it being in iPhone 6.. so what?? I even caveated that fact in this thread. It'll be incorporated into future devices. Of that I'm 100% certain.

BlackBerry should innovate in this technology. It's still wide open for the taking. Stop letting us Americans eat your lunch. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    You have our lunch. Will eat your Breakfast, Brunch and Dinner! ROFLMAO!!

Posted with X10 via CB10
    09-09-14 10:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't quit your day job.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:29 PM
    Don't quit your day job.

Posted via CB10
    I'm retired at 45. You?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    So we have consensus... you don't take yourself seriously and we don't either.
    09-09-14 11:06 PM
    Hey guys, I am predicting that the world is going to end next month. I could be wrong, but I am a professional predictor so I know I am right.

I know the world is going to end eventually. Of that I'm 100% certain.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z30
    darkehawke likes this.
    09-10-14 12:49 AM
    I'm retired at 45. You?

Posted via CB10
    Unemployment doesn't count.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:59 AM
    I'm retired at 45. You?

Posted via CB10
    Retired? But I thought you make your living from such trends?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-10-14 03:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    How do you feel today Sir?
    09-17-14 01:06 PM
    The iPhone 6 will have it.

Posted via CB10
    Ah.... never mind

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 04:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry can't. If they released a black and white display, it would be a very quick death

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 04:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is a classic.
    Crackberry should have an awards dinner.
    04-25-15 01:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hall of fame perhaps?
    07-30-16 09:55 AM
87 1234