View Poll Results: would you want touch, flip, bb10 phone?

56. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

24 42.86%
  • no

32 57.14%
03-11-12 02:20 PM
41 12
    I personally hated the look of the style. I don't really like flip phones, i love the current Bold, Torch and Curve looks. I like the candy bar BB. This is just my opinion of course.
    what's the candy bar BB?

What do you think of the dreamberry, bold-x. I think that would be great
    03-03-12 04:38 PM
    I want the brick back.

Last edited by jamesbondOO7; 03-03-12 at 04:59 PM.
    kemj likes this.
    03-03-12 04:54 PM
    I want the brick back.

Click to view quoted image
    this doesn't really relate to the threat
    03-09-12 01:23 PM
    I know some users will like this type of phone. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean everybody should hate it. I think this type of phone will get popular in the Asian market more than the North American market. There is a large growing population of users even in Canada who were never exposed to phones with real physical parts like keyboards.

You could almost call this new generation, the "touch generation". I hate touch phones since I got my first BB when I was 18 or something like that.
    03-09-12 02:19 PM
    I want the brick back.

Click to view quoted image
    My stepfather misses his brick. He said it was the only phone he couldn't lose.

03-09-12 08:13 PM
    BTW, one thing about the Style, it stays in hand a lot easier than a bar phone. I've dropped it far fewer times than either of my other 2 BlackBerrys. And, since the screen is well above the typing area, the screen is just all that much easier to see. without interference.

The only real compromise was the camera location, but everything has its drawback somewhere.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    03-09-12 08:26 PM
    I guess I'm past the "flip phone" there will never be one like the Motorola RAZR, which sold more cell phones than any other
    03-09-12 08:32 PM
    I guess I'm past the "flip phone" there will never be one like the Motorola RAZR, which sold more cell phones than any other
    I watch How I Met Your Mother and all of them have Razrs haha (its set a few years back). funny, yea I know there will definitely be people that won't go for it but I do believet here would also be a lot that would.
    03-09-12 11:38 PM
    I want a future flip BlackBerry with 9105's keypad and OS 10 internals. Mmm...
    jkomo001 likes this.
    03-10-12 07:25 AM
    what's the candy bar BB?
    It's like the bold and curve designs.
    03-10-12 05:10 PM
    It's like the bold and curve designs.
    o ok thanks, sorry hadn't heard that before.
    03-10-12 06:05 PM
    If RIM were to have a flip BB, it has to be slim and stylish.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    03-11-12 05:23 AM
    I would love for RIM to make a rugged BB flip phone. I work outside (construction type) this would be great for people like myself.
    03-11-12 10:45 AM
    I had the Style for almost a year and was not impressed at all. It was in for repair 3 times and just never worked right after the first month. And one huge issue I had was the slide off battery door. As we know a battery pull is often necessary but after about 10 pulls that battery door was sliding off just taking it out of the holster. I hate to say it, but the Style failed because it sucked. The key board was fantastic and the external display message preview a plus. But overall it is a poorly designed and built phone. If RIM were to bring another flip to the market it would need to be a fully new product and no way at all linked to the Style - ie "Style 2".
    03-11-12 11:04 AM
    I got a Style and I like it so much I don't think I will be able to get another BlackBerry until they make a new flip phone. I will never get a touchscreen device after seeing how much trouble they cause the other guys who can't seem to keep them out of the way while we're working. Plus I don't really worry about breaking it, it's just another object in my pocket when not in use.
    03-11-12 02:10 PM
    And RIM seriously needs to market such a thing as an innovative device built to stand up to professionals... Not a cute fad for soccer moms. A step above your mother's generic touchscreen thing.

Apple CAN be competed with, because they refuse to sell anything but said generic touchscreen thing. RIM needs to use this to their advantage by selling something that is in stark contrast to an iPhone ripoff that everyone has to have.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    03-11-12 02:20 PM
41 12