PhoneFusion's Fusion Voicemail Plus for Blackberry is officially out of beta. The one thing that hasn't changed, however, is that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
    10-14-08 08:10 AM
    AWESOME!!!! What is it?
    10-14-08 08:27 AM
    And where would one find more information?
    10-14-08 08:34 AM
    Fusion Voicemail Plus� by PhoneFusion� lists all your voicemails on your cell phone screen - not just voicemails from your mobile phone, but from your home, office and any other voicemail box as well. A tap of a button is all that�s needed to scroll, listen to, call back, respond with a text message and delete voicemails in the order of your choice.

Sign up at Fusion Voicemail - Online Demo. An account will be set up for Fusion Voicemail Plus and you will receive an SMS (txt) message with a link to download the Fusion Voicemail Plus application to your mobile phone. Next, for all your voicemail systems (home, wireless carrier, VoIP, office, etc.) redirect or forward all your unanswered calls to your Fusion Voicemail Plus number. All calls that would normally go to the other voicemail boxes are now directed to your single Fusion Voicemail Plus mailbox. Each time a caller leaves a voicemail, an SMS message is forwarded to your mobile phone, a tone is played and information displays on your handset screen. This information includes the date and time of the voicemail as well as the true caller ID name (your phone�s contact list is not used). You can easily scroll through the list and select voicemails in the order of your choice. Tap the appropriate buttons to select, listen to, call back, send a text message and delete voicemails as desired.
    10-14-08 09:00 AM
    sounds cool but only for windows mobile phones

EDIT: My bad in the FAQ it says windows mobile 4 or 5 but in the OS selection RIM is an option
    Last edited by TekWarren; 10-14-08 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Reading FTW
    10-14-08 12:02 PM
    Remember, if you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. Also, check out our podcast in the iTunes Store and YouTube Channel for demos on using Fuson Voicemail Plus for Blackberry.
    10-27-08 06:57 AM
    Sounds interesting...anyone try it??
    10-27-08 08:10 AM
    Been using it since it was still in beta and love it. No more dialing a number to listen to a voicemail. The program runs in the background on your Berry and will auto download any voicemail you get so there is no extra work for you.
    10-27-08 09:51 AM
    Is there an OTA download link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 10:40 AM
    Interesting...does it work on Canadian networks? And does it replace your normal voicemail?
    10-27-08 12:11 PM
    waiting for my verification code...
    10-27-08 12:58 PM
    Hmmm looks interesting!
    10-27-08 01:02 PM
    I'm so confused! Does it integrate with your existing voicemail or replace it?! I'm trying to get it to work with the "other" as carrier but I only have this phone so I can't try it out!
    10-27-08 08:28 PM
    i've signed up for the service, and got my voicemail, but i can't figure out where to set up the call forwarding for unanswered calls...
    10-27-08 08:43 PM
    Go into your "Phone Options" then go to "Call Forwarding". The forwarding number is 18132000200. If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at [email protected].
    10-28-08 11:12 AM
    Interesting... Still would like to know how they are able to offer this service free. Do they take your calls, numbers, email address etc and send them on.

Just skeptical due to recent scam.

Looks cool though. They have a youtube video too.

Would like to hear from other CB members who have used this or the beta.
    10-29-08 08:25 PM
    i have version 0.5. what im lookin for is the site to login to listen to the voicemails online. i've also read that a v 1.0 is out, but cannot find it. am i misinformed about that? and what is the login site address, if any?
    10-30-08 12:04 AM
    i have version 0.5. what im lookin for is the site to login to listen to the voicemails online. i've also read that a v 1.0 is out, but cannot find it. am i misinformed about that? and what is the login site address, if any?
    login
    Also, hope you saved your sign up email since your account is all numbers as well as the password (my only gripe as they can not be changed)

Not sure about the OTA link for the program. I know it comes as SMS when you sign up but I don't have the SMS anymore.
    10-30-08 02:17 AM
    anyone have the link anymore to the software? I lost the program during an upgrade.
    10-30-08 09:50 PM
    Isn't the call forwarding for _all_ calls, not just missed calls? Forwarding all calls isn't really what I'm looking for here. Besides, isn't there a charge for call forwarding, like 20 cents / min?

10-31-08 06:50 AM
    U use conditional call forwarding not forwarding.

10-31-08 07:19 AM
    I just wanted to give all the Sprint users an update. Here is how you get around the .20 call forwarding fee with Sprint:

When you call up Sprint, the first thing to do is ask for tech support right away. They are the only ones that can do it, customer service cant. Ask the tech support rep to change the "Call forward/Busy" and "Call forward/No Answer" fields to the phonefusion number. The Tech support rep will authorize and activate the feature. There is no additional charge for that service, according to them (unlike unconditional call forwarding at $0.20/event).

I hope this helps. It you have any further questions, feel free to contact [email protected].
    11-03-08 06:14 AM
    Ok....

I have to say I really love this app.... Using version 1.0 on 4.3 OS Curve 8330 from Verizon.

My issues here are that my phone as started to exhibit strange issues since installing the soft.

Freezes up.... White screen of death (on occasion) and no responsive for 20 to 30 seconds.

Any one else out that seeing these issues?

Lego
    11-12-08 11:45 AM
    Not at all the app works 100% fine on my BB

11-12-08 12:12 PM
    Soo I just go into phone options and add the number as a forward? But I do this and it fowards all of my calls

11-14-08 04:55 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD