+1 toy, -1 friend for them .. *shrugs* sorry you had to endure what seems like a very irritating moment!

I actually do know someone like this, who couldn't let me enjoy my ice cream just cause she despised the flavor of peanut butter.. I love the haagen dazs flavor chocolate peanut butter cause its got the peanut butter ribbons flowing through it.. and since she hates peanut butter she kept showing her disgust and faces and complaining about the smell as I tried to enjoy my 1 scoop. It took all my patience not to tell her to stfu and eat her ice cream. lol

I know its not a technology example but basically the same situation.
    I don't know about the rest of this thread but you made me hungry
    msmara likes this.
    11-21-11 04:44 PM
    All new phones cost about the same. $199-$250 range. Not sure how that shows ones wealth. Besides, I love getting a free phone!
    If having an iPhone wasn't a big deal to it's users they wouldn't have cases for the phone that didn't cover the logo on the back. I've run into too many iPhone users that think they are better then other people just because of the phone they use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by eKafara; 11-21-11 at 05:30 PM.
    11-21-11 04:53 PM
    lol this is nothing i'd drop a friendship for...but people do get caught up in new toys...i would have just ended the call
    11-21-11 06:00 PM
    If you want it gone, be sure to quote people properly. Otherwise, deal with the consequences.
    That was your exact quote.

And I meant that you're just digging yourself deeper in the hole.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-21-11 06:05 PM
    I think there is a little too much focus on an old quote outlining how the OP would judge the opposite sex based upon easily identifiable choices they made in buying products. It wasn't the most articulate quote and was shallow in some ways I suppose. That being said the reaction is by design and seemingly not very genuine. I liked the ice cream analogy and it made me hungry just like kbz. I think you should ignore texts from idiots regardless of what phone they prefer.
    11-21-11 06:25 PM
    That was your exact quote.

And I meant that you're just digging yourself deeper in the hole.
    Exactly and contradicts with your original argument - hence, your claims are false and twisted to support your own, weak point, Ms. Chrisy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. You just need to deal with the fact that you are wrong and admit your fault.

Definitely. In addition, seeing a Blackberry-toting woman gives me the impression that the woman is very smart, highly-practical and most likely down-to-earth.

While not in all cases, I have found many woman toting iphones to be the opposite of this.
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-21-11 at 08:09 PM. Reason: further content editing
    11-21-11 06:26 PM
    What claims? That you got upset over a pointless text from a friend of yours? I didn't focus on the quote, others did. Read my first and second posts to you. I said pretty much what everyone else is. You're being kind of childish. Defensive now? Ok

Get over yourself. Your friend made fun of you. Big deal. That's the whole point.

By the way, you're not outing me. I posted a video of me in the Subaru magazine on my YouTube. Pretty neat huh. The Outback is the first new car I ever bought. Runs great! My 1979 VW Bus was also featured in a VW mag! I used to show it and won 3 awards. Wanna see that too!

As for "what an ******* looks like", I have my pictures on my profile here. So, that's not outing me either. Nice try... I guess.

Sadly, you're exactly the same as your friend who made fun of your phone.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 11-21-11 at 06:41 PM.
    11-21-11 06:28 PM
    If having an iPhone wasn't a big deal to it's users they wouldn't have cases for the phone that didn't cover the logo on the back. I've run into too many iPhone users that think they are better then other people just because of the phone they use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Years ago (and possibly still) I remember seeing a company online that sold the "Apple logo" stickers people could stick on their Dell/HP whatever laptops. Lol. Ridiculous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 06:57 PM
    Like this? I just ordered one for my Dell!
    Amazon.com: Apple logo Sticker Decal: Everything Else
    11-21-11 07:04 PM
    ... and this one time, when I was 5, a friend told me his new Dukes of Hazzard Big Wheel was better than mine. I have not talked to him since... conceited ****.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-21-11 07:09 PM
    This went from bad to worse.. to closed! Move along.
    Chrisy and pkcable like this.
    11-21-11 08:04 PM
    Ok I deleted a few of the worst posts! And I'm with Michelle, this thread is........

Chrisy likes this.
    11-21-11 08:07 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD