09-14-10 12:43 AM
50 12
tools
    Thanks guys. 611 is only open till 11pm. will try back tomorrow. I think I wasted my time setting up the VZ BB e-mail. Does it fwd a lot of spam?
    08-08-08 01:19 AM
    Thanks guys. 611 is only open till 11pm. will try back tomorrow. I think I wasted my time setting up the VZ BB e-mail. Does it fwd a lot of spam?
    I personally havent gotten any spam....i will say yet! You werent able to get technical support at 611? I thought you could get them 24/7 sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 01:26 AM
    i can't speak for blackberry's email accounts, but if you're worried about spam, sign up with gmail, it has a great spam blocker feature. one thing if you sign up with gmail is that you will get emails that you send from your computer or phone into your phone as a new message. there is a way to block that feature, but you need your BIS account. once that's done, do a search and you'll find the info. good luck!
    08-08-08 01:27 AM
    Exactly, songbird! Hence my eagerness to get into BIS. There is an awesome step by step instruction forum with how to block gmail repeat emails. The only problem is that then you cant get send emails to yourself. To me that's minor, cause if you have naother acct, like yahoo, you can do it. BUT, i need my BIS first.
    08-08-08 02:04 AM
    Exactly, songbird! Hence my eagerness to get into BIS. There is an awesome step by step instruction forum with how to block gmail repeat emails. The only problem is that then you cant get send emails to yourself. To me that's minor, cause if you have naother acct, like yahoo, you can do it. BUT, i need my BIS first.
    i wish i can set up the BIS for you, but i have no idea what that requires as i'm sure i would need to be an employee with the company. but i would help if i can

to me, having gmail send you a copy of the email is not so important. it used to annoy me, but i've found that it helps when i'm away from home and someone i sent an email to is referring to my previous email. if i can't remember what i wrote, i'll just go back and it'll remind me. one quick thing i found out...you can delete an email from the messages quickly by just clicking on the delete button on the right rather than clicking on the menu button and selecting delete. ok, that might've been something you knew, but i just found that the other day and got real excited. i swear, i'm learning new things everyday! so cool...
    08-08-08 02:33 AM
    You DO NOT have to call 611. I figured this out last night.

go here, on your blackberry: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Create account. Pick a user name and password (this is not your email address.)

After that is created, go to the same link on your pc, and sign in.

Voila!
    08-08-08 09:55 AM
    Look below
    08-08-08 10:15 AM
    On Verizon, you go to E-mail Settings, log in, click Services, choose the email you want to edit the sig on and done. Be sure to save tho or you will be doing it twice!
    08-08-08 12:32 PM
    Commitment To Excellence via Blackberry
    08-08-08 01:09 PM
    Sent from my portable telegraph
    Sent from an RSI inducing keyboard
    sent; and my thumbs hurt
    squinted, thumbed, and sent from my phone
    08-08-08 04:28 PM
    Sent from my portable telegraph
    Sent from an RSI inducing keyboard
    sent; and my thumbs hurt
    squinted, thumbed, and sent from my phone

Welcome to crackberry.com
    08-08-08 05:16 PM
    "Sent to you slowly on T-Mobile's EDGE"
    hahahahaha
    08-08-08 07:29 PM
    Thanks, but I can't seem to get in there.

It wants my username and password, which seems is not the same as my email I set up with them, and when I go to create a new account, it says one is already made (when I entered my pin). So I went to forgot password, and I entered my pin and it said I don't have an account?
    This is quite an old thread and I'm not sure if you're still looking for an answer or not. However, I have some advice in case you still haven't resolved your issue. This was confusing to me when I first got my Blackberry as well.

From what I understood, it seems as though you are trying to sign into your BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) using your email user name and password. That would be the problem. Your BIS account has its own user name and password, and depending on what you selected when you signed up, it may differ from your email user name and password. If you don't remember your BIS user name and password, you can try using the "Require Assistance?" or "Forgot Password?" links on the Verizon login page for BIS, found here: BlackBerry Internet Service.

Alternatively, you can also contact Verizon Wireless technical support and they would be able to help you recover or reset your password.
    01-06-10 12:19 AM
    Learn something new every day. Great info.

01-06-10 01:08 AM
    --
    * MY NAME *
    Sent via BlackBerry
    Toll Free Direct Line
    (888) 555-5555

"Call Me Mr. Flintstone - I Can Make Ya Bed Rock"
    01-06-10 01:46 AM
    My email signature is...

"You are receiving this email thanks to BlackBerry technology"
    01-06-10 04:17 PM
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for but this helped me the other day.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/
    this is what i was also looking for. really appreciate.
    01-07-10 12:55 AM
    "Sent to you slowly on T-Mobile's EDGE"
    Lol.... Thats frickin awesome!!!!!!
    01-07-10 01:12 AM
    I have once seen these:

"Sent from my yuppie iPhone"

Seems like a pretty valid statement to me :-D
    01-07-10 02:59 AM
    This message will destroy itself in 30 seconds.

01-07-10 04:21 AM
    A television writer I work with has this as his iPhone sig:
    "Sent from the iPhone of my victim"

Since I saw that I've been trying to find something funny to use for my Blackberry sigs.
    08-29-10 02:12 AM
    Holy old thread But I'll jump in with the sig I stole from somebody on CB:
    "Sent via Carrier Pigeon"
    08-29-10 02:22 AM
    It was reading some of the funny sig's on this thread that made me decide to register.

I've got two e-mail accounts on my Blackberry. Now I've got this sig for work:
    Sent on my Blackberry with Skynet from Cyberdyne Systems.

And from my home e-mail the sig reads:
    Sent from the office I keep in my pants...my Blackberry! I mean my Blackberry.
    08-29-10 03:00 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!! And its BlackBerry, not Blackberry
    08-29-10 03:52 AM
    mine is my usual saying: "If at first you dont succeed, hide all evidence you've tried."
    09-14-10 12:43 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD