I believe most of hardcore CB users know they can set a signature at the bottom of each post in the forum. I went there (yes, this is a link to go straight there) recently to change some values and noticed a "countdown" option ... So I found it fun, like some did with the PB OS update earlier this year.

Now it's time to make your bets !
    Just setup this countdown to the date ("mm/dd/yyyy" format) you believe BB10 will hit the street (not Kevin's hands) and be fair enough to let it run w/o modification until we get there !

I personally chose the 01/14/2013 (hey, would be a great uniCapricorn).

Oh, if you want your countdown to be validated: set your signature, post your date (you can write "hello mum" if you want and ... that's it !

P.S: If you feel this is too childish/stupid for you or you can't refrain ranting : save the planet (every post consumes power): just jump to another thread ! This is supposed to be fresh and fun, nothing serious here (there's nothing to gain/lose).
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 07-27-12 at 10:13 AM.
    07-27-12 10:09 AM
    Done! I chose the 15th since updates seem to happen on Tuesdays more than other days... I think... haha
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-27-12 10:20 AM
    1/14/2013 you say..... That would be a great Birthday gift indeed.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-27-12 10:44 AM
    whi si kevin?
    07-27-12 10:59 AM
    Done, this thing is just plain fun!! Even though seing the countdown makes feel like there's too many days away to the official release but who cares? bb10 will be in my hands by the time this countdown ends!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-27-12 11:15 AM
    Done, this thing is just plain fun!! Even though seing the countdown makes feel like there's too many days away to the official release but who cares? bb10 will be in my hands by the time this countdown ends!
    Looks like you forgot to save
    07-27-12 11:22 AM
    whi si kevin?
    Who is Kevin??? He's God of Crackberry... You should be banned just for not knowing that. Kneel and apologise... hahaha...
    07-27-12 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD