I have a BB Motion, Android 8.1. I am with Virgin Media. They have an app which lets you connect to VM hotspots. It stopped working and I rang support. Apart from uninstalling and reinstalling they had no answer and escalated to second line. Second line came back and said BBs were not supported only Android and Ios. Very patiently I informed them that BB WAS Android. I could not get past this script and logged a complaint. Today they rang again to see BBs not supported and on pressing them, they said that their team had not developed the app for blackberry because Blackberry was not "in the market". I have launched a complaint as I think this is lazy. In the mean I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's working fine. Just frustrated at the laziness of it all
    12-21-19 08:52 AM
    I understand your frustration. Many tech supports don't understand that BB is now Android. I tell them it is the same as a Samsung or I may even tell them it IS a Samsung.
    12-21-19 10:48 AM
    That's a good idea! I am waiting to hear from the Complaints team but I think they will have no idea what I am talking about!
    12-22-19 04:58 AM
    Heard from the Complaints team. It was all a bit beyond the guy I spoke to. Didn't know anything about IT but assured me the new app -v2- would support all operating systems! Are there any Linux phones???
    12-22-19 08:55 AM