Actually someone posted a workable solution. Edit the contact. Then you can copy. That is good enough for me.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:01 AM
    Well, I'm going to pile on here as well: copy-paste is really bad (I actively avoid it, since everytime I use it I take forever to select the right thing, it's way too finicky, and it's often easier to simply remember and rewrite instead of jumping through all the hoops it throws up). Not only that, the selection bubble is also very bad. These two things are what rub me the wrong way every day.
    Bubble tip: tap on the left or right side of the bubble to move it over 1 character.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:03 AM
    It definitely needs work. It did improve rather a lot with the 10.0.10.90 update though. It was even worse at first. So I'm confident that BlackBerry will get it sorted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    04-11-13 02:32 PM
    I have just one complaint with my BBZ10 , the copy and paste is so frustrating , it's not working right , first you can select a word , words or numbers from a website , a text message but you can't from a bbm message or whats app message, someone sent me a ton of numbers through bbm tried copying just the one number it won't , it copies the entire message then when I paste it , I have to delete the unwanted message , it also copies the person name who sent me the message.

The other issue is when you are on a website or within a text message and wanna copy some details , when the words are highlighted and u wanna shrink or expand your selection, when moving the cursor indicator to the left the screen scrolls up and when moving the indicator to the right the screen scrolls down, I find it very frustrating because I use these functions many times in a day. I have owned more than 20 blackberries this one is hands down my favourite , but these functions need work .

Anyone out there experiencing the same thing ?
    Let me know .. Thanks

I agree. It's also the uniformity that needs to encompass the OS so all apps have the same if not similar elements in their action menus. That was addressed here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...y-10-a-790953/

The topic is misleading, but that was just out of frustration lol
    04-11-13 04:18 PM
    Plus I got the phone for $50, can't complain at all.
    Posted via CB10
    Okay, give it up. How the heck did you get it for $50????

OT Useless Trivia: Wow! My 200th post.
    04-11-13 04:25 PM
    No. People who are given an answer to the question but then say 'it doesn't matter it should be infinitely easier and this way sucks' are haters.

I already said that I agree the copy and paste situation is a bit annoying

Posted via CB10
    It passed bring a bit annoying from the "Total communication tool". Along time ago. This isn't a big fix. Should have been pushed out immediately

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:29 PM
31 12