Is there a freeware utility that will undelete deleted photos on my BB?
    05-23-11 10:22 PM
    Are the pictures on your phone or on your memory card?
    05-23-11 11:26 PM
    yeah it's called don't delete them in the first place, and it's free
    05-24-11 12:37 AM
    The Media card is a Secure Digital unit. On a digital device, deleted means it's gone . Poof.

So if you wanna delete something, back it up to a storage system first. Otherwise, you won't get it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-11 12:49 AM
    The Media card is a Secure Digital unit. On a digital device, deleted means it's gone . Poof.

So if you wanna delete something, back it up to a storage system first. Otherwise, you won't get it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BERGERKING usually i tend to agree with your posts but i believe you are wrong on this one. I am a computer tech and specialize in repair networking and data recovery.

I have many success stories of retrieving lost information from hard drives and sd cards. I have restored 1000's of pictures.

IF YOU WANT ANY CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR INFO BACK REMOVE THE CARD FROM YOUR PHONE IMMEDIATELY!!! THE MORE DATA THAT GETS WRITTEN TO THE CARD AFTER THE FILES YOU ARE TRYING TO RETRIEVE HAVE BEEN DELETED. THE LESS INFORMATION CAN BE RECOVERED.

Contact me for help on recovering your info. I will be more then happy to help you.
    05-24-11 03:00 AM
    Is there a freeware utility that will undelete deleted photos on my BB?
    If photos are on your SD removable media card, it should behave like any other USB storage device when connected to your PC. There are loads of "undelete" utilities around if you search online.
    05-24-11 03:57 AM
    PC Tools File Recovery for 1. Just tested on my 9800.

Oops. Forgot, this is NOT freeware, but then again how much value do you put on your data.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 05-24-11 at 06:43 AM.
    05-24-11 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD