Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I wish there was a complete list of free wifi hotspots world wide. Perhaps this is the first step. If you could post where you got free WiFi we may help a fellow Blackberry user when they are on the road and need of some free web access.

I know in Harvard Square, MA there is free Wifi provided by the City of Cambridge. Also Logan International Airport has free wifi too in terminals ABC and E. Where do you all get free Wifi?

Mods, I thought it was better in the general section instead of wifi specific. If this is not ok please move. Thanks.
    Last edited by 8900Freak; 12-15-09 at 02:59 PM.
    more_and_more likes this.
    12-15-09 02:56 PM
    i don't know if a thread with random single wifi spots worldwide would be very efficient... what if you limit it to state/province/nation - wide chains, like starbucks? your international airport listing is great too because that's a high traffic area.
    12-15-09 03:02 PM
    i don't know if a thread with random single wifi spots worldwide would be very efficient...
    true, but good reading non the less... I would find it useful. Also, I don't mean random unsecured networks rather large public networks.
    12-15-09 03:42 PM
    JiWire. The Leading Mobile Audience Media Channel & Wi-Fi Advertising Network

The Leading Mobile Audience Media Company

Serving 15 million unique users per month at 25,000 high-traffic, premium Wi-Fi hotspots ...
    Fortunatly, there is a whole web site devoted to locating Wifi Hotspots.

The criteria for deciding which forum the thread will located depends on its appeal to the wider community. Wifi does not have a broad appeal, but is of value in the sub topics.
    12-15-09 04:03 PM
    I think everybody Borders and Barnes and Noble now have it.
    12-15-09 04:05 PM
    12-15-09 07:30 PM
    Fortunatly, there is a whole web site devoted to locating Wifi Hotspots.
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea. This is very helpful.
    12-16-09 08:20 AM
    Holy crap. there are a ton of free WiFi spots that I had no idea existed.
    12-16-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD