Every OS on the market currently is getting turn-by-turn applications... for free. Android has Navigation. iPhone has MapQuest. Symbian has Ovi Maps. NOW Windows Mobile have Bing.

Blackberry needs to get a free turn-by-turn application before I switch over to an iPhone...
    05-15-10 04:19 PM
    You know I tried Google Nav on my Incredible today while my Garmin was working and it is really cool. Compared to the arrow my Storm showed with BB Maps, it isn't even close.
    05-15-10 04:22 PM
    So you'd rather spend the money to buy a new phone than spend $100 on the Garmin app?
    05-15-10 04:40 PM
    Every OS on the market currently is getting turn-by-turn applications... for free. Android has Navigation. iPhone has MapQuest. Symbian has Ovi Maps. NOW Windows Mobile have Bing.

Blackberry needs to get a free turn-by-turn application before I switch over to an iPhone...
    It sounds as if you are just looking for an excuse to switch. This question has been answered numerous times. A little searching will get you plenty of results.
    05-15-10 04:44 PM
  5. T
    I don't understand. My Sprint Curve has navigation ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 04:45 PM
    Here. I've done your search for you

List of GPS applications
    05-15-10 05:08 PM
    you can buy an actual Garmin GPS for $100. Better than having to rely on turn-by-turn on your cellphone.
    05-15-10 05:14 PM
    I don't understand. My Sprint Curve has navigation
    That's a SPRINT offering. It's not a RIM offering.
    05-15-10 05:26 PM
    Forget the stand alone devices. I use telenav and love having a single device that's with me all the time. Yeah you pay for it.
    Switching vehicles or not even in my own car, I always have a navigation unit with me.
    05-15-10 05:58 PM
    Btw do gps navigators use a lot of data. i'm kind of paranoid about my data usage because I only have 500MB to spare lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 08:12 PM
    The Sprint Navigation is even better than my Garmin most of the time.
    05-15-10 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD