I saw it online and went into the local T-Mobile store to confirm, they have four models to choose from. They are free just requiring a $25 refundable when returned undamaged! I'm getting the full blown router with dual mode, guest, and can connect any Wifi device. Just plug into your home ethernet for 3000 sqft coverage! Password protection.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 09:08 PM
    Routers aren't that expensive, just buy one.

Posted via CB10
    Andeye likes this.
    11-03-15 09:22 PM
    But that one is a 4G mini-tower as well, right?

:-D

 Priv New (Chendroid) World...? :-| 
    11-03-15 09:54 PM
    But that one is a 4G mini-tower as well, right?

:-D

 Priv New (Chendroid) World...? :-| 
    Indeed.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    11-03-15 09:58 PM
    Indeed.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    T-Mobile Personal CellSpot Review & Rating | PCMag.com
    11-03-15 10:03 PM
    Wow. I wish they had done this several years ago. We had bad reception where we lived and looked at their hardware, but it wasn't cheap. Plus, I wasn't all that impressed with quality of WiFi calling back then. We switched to Verizon. I would be interested to hear how well it works though.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 06:22 AM
    Wow. I wish they had done this several years ago. We had bad reception where we lived and looked at their hardware, but it wasn't cheap. Plus, I wasn't all that impressed with quality of WiFi calling back then. We switched to Verizon. I would be interested to hear how well it works though.

Posted via CB10
    They're just a router, and as long as you have high speed internet, you connect directly to an ethernet port. Then your T-Mobile phone which has UMA will run calls and text and data through the router/Internet. They have four models and some are better suited for wifi phone calling. Getting ready now to head down to mine up!
    11-04-15 06:37 AM
    They're just a router, and as long as you have high speed internet, you connect directly to an ethernet port. Then your T-Mobile phone which has UMA will run calls and text and data through the router/Internet. They have four models and some are better suited for wifi phone calling. Getting ready now to head down to mine up!
    I thought it was more than that. We already had a router but WiFi calling wasn't cutting it. Anyway, good luck.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 06:42 AM
    Update: picked up the tmo router and they do not charge me the $25 refundable damage fee! I guess because I'm a customer of tmo. They also have tmo wifi hotspot boxes also for same deal. Smart me! A free router.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 10:23 AM
    Nice but just watch out for that 3,000 square feet of radiation that the router's (aka mini tower is what Legere said?) gonna give off

Update: picked up the tmo router and they do not charge me the $25 refundable damage fee! I guess because I'm a customer of tmo. They also have tmo wifi hotspot boxes also for same deal. Smart me! A free router.

Posted via CB10

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    11-04-15 11:31 AM