BB BETA TESTERS NEEDED Now available through BOYGENIUSREPORT.comfrom Myglobaltalk. The first 1,000 testers will get $50.00 of free service , no CC required. Call any international number , it is totally free. The only drawback is that it's only good for calls originating in the US.
    Last edited by i2sam77@yahoo.com; 06-26-08 at 12:32 PM.
    06-26-08 12:11 PM
    Has anyone used this program yet? If so, how do you like it and does it work? I have signed up and downloaded the program but wondering if it actually works. I will test it out at some point. Any users please let me know how you like it.

thanks
    06-26-08 01:59 PM
    I also downloaded this today and have made a few test calls to the UK and call quality is great.
    06-26-08 02:40 PM
    I want to make sure we indeed will not incur international charges from our own phone companies besides the program using web?
    06-26-08 05:33 PM
    You will not incur any charges, as far as your phone company ,all they will see is a local call to your MGT number.

MyGlobalTalk.com - Turn Your Phone Into a World Phone
    06-27-08 07:19 AM
    I would love to get some feed back from those who downloaded the APP. GOOD BAD it does not matter I need feed back. thank guys
    06-27-08 11:58 AM
    Something smells Fishy here!
    06-27-08 12:04 PM
    So is this anything like Skype?
    06-27-08 01:10 PM
    I am not famaliar with skype but this program is supposed to use your web to make the phone call. I did indeed receive the credit for calling but wondering if any of you have used the program and can tell what you think about it? I used it and it indeed pulled from my credit in My global talk online. I experimented with it and it seemed to work well. The test will be to see that i do not get any charges from my cell phone carrier outside of it using my unlimited web.
    06-27-08 07:40 PM
    Did you gave permission to have your Credit pull?
    06-27-08 08:41 PM
    Did you gave permission to have your Credit pull?
    What do you mean by permission for credit pull? Where would I do that at?
    06-27-08 09:29 PM
    It sound to good to be true.
    06-27-08 10:18 PM
    IT is very true, you do not have to use your credit card. There is nothing fishy here. All I need is for you to test it out it is a BETA test. The calls are free. YES FREE THIS IS NO JOKE.
    06-30-08 06:16 AM
    Do they provide a bill? I need a detailed list of who I called and when and how long we talked.
    Otherwise I would just use skype or talk over yahoo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 06:45 AM
    You can get a call log if you log on to their myglobaltalk.com website. I signed up for the beta and have made a few test calls to London and everything seems to be working well. CrackBlack, I understand that you think it is a little fishy but they didnt require a credit card or anything so I figured I would try it out. I think they are just giving away accounts during the beta and will start charging once they have everything up and running to peoples standards.
    06-30-08 10:31 AM
    I too have made phone calls using this program and so far so good. They do not ask for any personal information other than your phone number and a couple other questions. This beta did not require me to input a credit card number, SSN, or anything of that sort.
    06-30-08 11:58 AM
    Do they provide a bill? I need a detailed list of who I called and when and how long we talked.
    Otherwise I would just use skype or talk over yahoo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes you get online account access.
    07-18-08 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD