Does Anyone Know Of Some Good & Free Gpc Mapping Apps That Have Voice Directions?

I Have Google Maps..i Like It..but It Would Be Nice To Have The Voice Guidance..
    04-17-09 11:56 AM
    Amazegps and nav4all, I believe are free.
    04-17-09 02:06 PM
    Thanks..I will check them out..I may just end up buying the garmin mobile..ive seen good things about it on here..
    04-17-09 03:50 PM
    Amazegps Keeps locking up and gives an error message and resets.. worked good for about a weeks and took a dump
    05-02-09 09:16 AM
    I'm new to GPS and so far the Amazegps has been working well.
    05-04-09 11:44 AM
    I've can't get amaze to install. I've got an 8330 on alltel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 01:22 PM
    Gokivo Navigator is free in the appworld. It works well.

05-04-09 10:23 PM
    just downloaded amAze....checked it out and promptly deleted it....doesn't work well with the storm. Naviation within the program itself is very clunky...hard to get around. I couldn't imagine trying to do that while driving.
    05-06-09 09:52 PM
    Thanks..I will check them out..I may just end up buying the garmin mobile..ive seen good things about it on here..
    I'd recommend the Garmin. I have it on my Verizon Storm and it works great.
    05-06-09 10:06 PM
    I'm using beta version of Telmap Navigator that someone posted on another thread. Its got a nice 3d view with turn by turn and traffic info
    05-09-09 01:01 AM
    At first I had amaze...it did not work out so well. Especially when trying to figure out the DC area. I was informed of a Gokivo Navigator through blackberry world apps. It is already has locations to different airports, hotels, etc. I love it. Voice navigation and all.
    05-10-09 02:58 PM
    Where would I find the link to Garmin Thanks in advance
    05-10-09 03:44 PM
    Amazegps and nav4all, I believe are free.
    where do you find these apps?? I looked in app world and couldnt find them...
    05-10-09 11:02 PM
    These are not located on the Apps World Site, they are thru their own websites (amazegps.com)
    05-10-09 11:39 PM
    Gokivo Navigator is free in the appworld. It works well.

I would like to vote for Gokivo Navigator (available on app world) for turn by turn GPS. I tried Amaze but it just didn't seem ready for full USA use yet. I used Gokivo yesterday in California and it worked perfectly. I love how it has POIs directly available, and it actually says the street names that I need to turn on (which TomTom on my WinMo phone wouldn't do). I was going to get Garmin, but I really don't like that stupid limit to one blackberry thing they have going on. So for now, I'm going to stick with Gokivo which just works and is free.
    05-17-09 02:37 PM
    I would like to vote for Gokivo Navigator (available on app world) for turn by turn GPS. I tried Amaze but it just didn't seem ready for full USA use yet. I used Gokivo yesterday in California and it worked perfectly. I love how it has POIs directly available, and it actually says the street names that I need to turn on (which TomTom on my WinMo phone wouldn't do). I was going to get Garmin, but I really don't like that stupid limit to one blackberry thing they have going on. So for now, I'm going to stick with Gokivo which just works and is free.
    Does Gokivo work on a Curve 8330, Verizon (I don't want to pay 10.00/per month for VZ Nav., and the site says it is a free demo/trial? So free for a time period?
    05-17-09 02:51 PM
    Does Gokivo work on a Curve 8330, Verizon (I don't want to pay 10.00/per month for VZ Nav., and the site says it is a free demo/trial? So free for a time period?
    Whoa! I don't know what I was thinking....high hopes I guess! I know it has been said a million times, but I sure wish VZW would allow free use of the GPS
    05-17-09 03:32 PM
    why cant i find this in app world? what category?
    05-17-09 05:50 PM
    Its under the travel category

05-18-09 11:40 AM
    Goviko is only a 60 day trial...Support - Gokivo

Click on How can I get Goviko.
    05-18-09 12:35 PM
    at&t only now in the united states...damniiiit..thats why its not in app world for anyone else
    05-18-09 07:45 PM
    So, the question is, how much will Gokivo be after the 60-day trial?
    05-18-09 07:58 PM
    So, the question is, how much will Gokivo be after the 60-day trial?
    Maybe I was blind but I failed to find that information anywhere on the Gokivo web site.
    05-19-09 10:44 AM
    Says after May 31st they will announce there pricing. Its under the support tab.

sounds promising, Will have to check out Gokivo soon!

Telmap works very well for me. Have had no issues, and its very reliable where as TeleNav wasn't.

Didn't really like Nav4All nor Amaze because of the UI.

Overall Telmap gets my vote.
    05-19-09 05:22 PM
    I would recommend the Garmin Mobile GPS, had it on my 8310 and now on my bold. I think they have a 7 day trial you can download and I promise you will be hooked.
    05-20-09 01:04 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD