hi i am willing to offer you a free unlock code if you provide your imei and mep code ? i am very trusted and recommend!
    PM me if you dont want to discolose your imei and mep!
    Last edited by billdog12; 04-25-12 at 04:20 AM. Reason: People dont wont to discolose information
    04-25-12 04:19 AM
    sounds like spam to me. not to mention there are other reputable sites already offering free codes that advertise properly on this site.
    04-25-12 04:33 AM
    well its not spam .... i am offering a genuine service and if you dont want it then fine!
    04-25-12 04:35 AM
    just saying, are you a vendor or an individual? there are proper ways about things like this around here. there are vendors who charge and offer free unlocking on this site and im sure they get the right permissions from admin. i would just make sure you dont step on any toes. not to mention, its tough for people to trust someone with just one post. dont be surprised if no one bites.
    04-25-12 04:41 AM
    ok and thanks i never knew that you needed special permission from admin and i am just new to forums and just wanted to offer my service
    04-25-12 04:46 AM
    you'll excuse me if i don't trust you just because you said you are trusted.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    04-25-12 06:37 AM
    ok and thanks i never knew that you needed special permission from admin and i am just new to forums and just wanted to offer my service
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-unlocking-f157/

in the future, as a new forum user in general, start searching or looking around on a new forum you join. there may be a more appropriate place where your thread belongs, as just slapping it in the general forum could be frowned upon.

and there are a ton of unlocking companies that post here already...

http://forums.crackberry.com/unlocki...omotions-f207/
    04-25-12 07:15 AM
    Well said dictoresno!
    dictoresno likes this.
    04-25-12 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD