Also i'll try to add more apps per page. Give me some time to work on that one. Take some time to rework.
    02-07-09 07:34 PM
    Hey thanks for posting this up! I would say though two things...1) (coming form a complete noob!) maybe some quick tutorial on how to install apps that aren't OTA. I myself have no idea how to, and will be searching on crackberry how to. If their is a sticky to it, maybe just a link to that thread? Or a quick "how to" guide...2) a "next" "back" button...hopefully when you get more and more apps and more pages, it'll be way easier then trying to hit 11 between #'s 10 and 12. (I know it's knit picky, but just an idea to navigate easier through the site)

But great site, downloaded a few of those apps.
    Thanks again!

-Leor
    02-07-09 07:46 PM
    Hey Leor, thanks for the suggestions. To answer one of your questions there actually are next and back page buttons they are the litte < and > at the beginning and end of all the number. Anyways I have updated the site to have more apps per page and made the numbers a bit bigger should be a little easier now. and if you still need to know how to do desktop install let me know Ill gladly help you

----------------------
    Free software @ Free Blackberry Software - Home
    02-07-09 11:27 PM
    Hey Ash... Added you app its the last one on page 4.

I deserve atleast a couple of ad clicks on my site for this one
    Last edited by leo122; 02-08-09 at 01:48 AM.
    02-08-09 12:30 AM
    Hey guys here is a great site for free blackberry software

my goal for this site is to post hundreds of free programs available for the blackberry to create a great place to find what you are looking for.

the site is:

Free Blackberry Software - Home
    (bbsoftware.weebly.com/index.html)

there are lots of great downloads available right now so check it out
    new stuff is posted every day

tell me what you think if you like or if you have any suggestions

also if you could PLS help me out by clicking a few of the adds on the top and bottom of the page to help support the site, it won't cost you anything and only takes one second.

thanks a lot
    Edit/Delete Message
    Excellent link, lots of useful apps. Thank u.
    Welcome on CB! btw
    02-08-09 01:18 AM
    Thanks guys pls pls all I ask is you go the the site and just click on 1 or 2 of those google adds. It will really help me out. So i can dedicate lots of time to making this site amazing.
    I did click at least 3-4 ads on each site
    02-08-09 01:21 AM
    BUMP-im supporting you full on bro.

Other smartphone users always say that Blackberries don't have enough apps.

I say that we should change their mind with websites like these.

The problem is that there are ALOT of apps for just about everything for a blackberry, but there not in ONE place. You usually have to do some searching for what you want.

If we could have all the apps(well maybe not all, but most) in one place that would be flippin awesome.

It would also serve as a nice "up yours" to other smartphone brands like windows mobile and symbian.

But RIM's upcoming app store might just solve this too..so idk.
    02-08-09 01:21 AM
    two things...1) (coming form a complete noob!) maybe some quick tutorial on how to install apps that aren't OTA. I myself have no idea how to, and will be searching on crackberry how to.

-Leor
    I myself prefer the desktop download instead of OTA. Faster too. U have to have the DM, unzip the file put it into App loader in your DM and u good to go. Easy pie.
    02-08-09 01:30 AM
    Nice idea but you need work. I tried to D/L the Wiki app and got an invalid link error. One thing that drives me crazy, typing errors:
    Downlod form you phone
    Download from you phone browser
    Download form Phone Browser
    02-08-09 01:33 AM
    Nice idea but you need work. I tried to D/L the Wiki app and got an invalid link error. One thing that drives me crazy, typing errors:
    Downlod form you phone
    Hey dude you missed one.. I wrote Should should work somewhere in there, had the word should twice .

Take it easy its still a work in progress.

I fixed the mistakes anyways... and fixed the link u can download the program now
    Last edited by leo122; 02-08-09 at 02:07 AM.
    02-08-09 02:01 AM
    The site looks good! will definately use it, and don't worry I'm clicking some of those ads haha =D.
    02-08-09 02:18 AM
    sweet site man
    02-08-09 03:11 AM
    Downlod form you phone
    Yes Leo, you should have a look at sbrown712's site for some guidelines...oh wait...I don't see his app site anywhere

Keep up the good work!

Congo
    02-08-09 05:02 AM
    Haha thanks COngo
    02-08-09 01:11 PM
    Nice thread and all, but I was disappointed to find that these apps have to be downloaded to your desktop first

I'm a Mac owner. Does anybody know where I can find apps that can be downloaded OTA
    02-08-09 02:48 PM
    Yeah I am trying to add more and more OTA
    02-08-09 08:04 PM
    Just Added the games section with some games CHECK IT OUT!
    02-08-09 09:35 PM
    Just Added the games section with some games CHECK IT OUT!
    Great job so far man, downloaded some of the games. keep it up!!
    02-08-09 09:42 PM
    Thanks Dude!
    02-08-09 10:09 PM
    Thanks Dude!
    I recommend adding zelda for bb in your games section.
    02-08-09 11:31 PM
    this is gonna be useful for a lot of people, I was happy to see MicroSky on there. and also I finally figured out how to use TrekBuddy lol.

keep it up
    02-08-09 11:40 PM
    If you don't want comments or criticisms don't ask for them. Can I have my ad clicks back?
    02-09-09 12:51 AM
    Hi. I tried to download the My Alarm. I put it in a "BB" folder in My Docs. However, I can't open the file because the extension isn't recognized. It's a "cod" and an "alx" file extension. Any help here? How will I eventually download it onto my BB? Thanks!
    02-09-09 01:01 AM
    Hi. I tried to download the My Alarm. I put it in a "BB" folder in My Docs. However, I can't open the file because the extension isn't recognized. It's a "cod" and an "alx" file extension. Any help here? How will I eventually download it onto my BB? Thanks!
    There are instructions on the website.

Basically what you do is download the zip file to your desktop, extract all of its contents. You should be left with a folder with an .Alx and .cod files.

Now take your BB and connect it to the computer with your usb and open up application loader in desktop manager.

From there you can use the browse feature and select the .alx file of the program you wish to install, then click next and it will install it for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:28 AM
    K ill be looking for it then
    02-09-09 03:55 PM
302 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD