I downloaded LIP and like the functionality. What stops me from using the voice directed turn by turn features is the insistence of LIP to shout out as loud as possible the directions. I can't find the volume control. I do like the other features and think the app has potential. I would be more than happy to do more testing on the nav if the voice was lowered. I have a Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    During navigation, you can use the rock button (at the right side of BB) to turn volume up or down and at the right lower side of the display, there's volume meter bars.

You can adjust from 1 bar to 5 bars.
    02-14-10 01:45 AM
    During navigation, you can use the rock button (at the right side of BB) to turn volume up or down and at the right lower side of the display, there's volume meter bars.

You can adjust from 1 bar to 5 bars.
    That helped somewhat, but it is still loud. It is tolerable though. Thanks.
    02-14-10 04:34 PM
    That helped somewhat, but it is still loud. It is tolerable though. Thanks.
    So you must have a very quiet car. Is that a Lexus?

Most feedback we head is the lowest volume (0 bar) is a little bit too low in their cars and most users set it between 1 to 3 bars. Of cause we can add lower volume option for next release. Just want to make sure we have enough input to make that decision.

Different BB models are also different, maybe 9630 is louder than other models. We will look into it.

This thread is closed and is moved to http://forums.crackberry.com/f41/fre...ussion-422382/ because below issue has made this thread lost it’s focus..
    We welcome civilized debate such as Xopher did and we apperciate his different view. But having both quollo and newwood 2 newsbies with only 2 and 1 posts total. While they were all making untruthfully made up stories are simply too obvious.

CB users are not born yesterday! They are smart enough to know the motive, who's behind these and the reason why you are so afraid of LifeInPocket..
    Last edited by RoadComm Beta Team; 02-15-10 at 12:30 PM.
    02-14-10 05:42 PM
    I will like to know if this software can send the location to a map server??
    02-17-10 05:25 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD