Download and GSPACE for firefox. GSPACE uses the unused portions of your 7gig google account as a free file storage solution. I noticed that when you add a file to GSPACE it goes appears like an email if you do not apply a filter. What this allows you to do is open acrobat files with the blackberry attachment app that supports acrobat and MS Office files. You can save the email in you saved messages folder on your berry for easy file retrieval.

If you just want to use GSPACE as a file storage solution without files appearing in your inbox you can apply a filter to prevent them from going in your inbox.
    04-13-09 08:34 PM
    Where do you get GSPACE? Is it a Google app, or is it a seperate app? I guess you set up a filter for it like I had to do for Gmail so I stopped getting emails coming and going correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 08:44 PM
    GSPACE is a free firefox addon application. Go to getgspace.com and you'll find it. This is not a google app. I setup a gspace label and then setup a filter so that all gspace files would have the label. That way I could easily delete them. If you set up a filter to avoid the files from going in your email box, which you can, it would prevent you from being able to use the attachment viewer to open acrobat files.
    04-13-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD