Ok ... I've searched some on the forums and I've googled it looking for help.

I have two Blackberry Curves 8330. One is work related. One is personal.

I would like to find a way to have emails that hit the work one (BES) forward a copy to my personal phone for when I am not wanting to carry two phones around.

Can anyone help me with a way, or an application to do so? I'm not opposed to paying for one.

I found the txtforward program for text messages, but am looking for an email program like that.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    05-12-09 04:40 PM
    Hey Gop.c.
    Go to your Downloads Icon on your personal phone, your carrier probably had one installed. There should be a way to edit your email including adding other emails, including your work email adress. You'll get copies of all your work emails sent to both phones.
    If you need to, call your carriers cust. Support hotline & they'll walk you through a variety of issues . We pay for it might as well use them.
    Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 05:00 PM
    Hey Gop.c.
    Go to your Downloads Icon on your personal phone, your carrier probably had one installed. There should be a way to edit your email including adding other emails, including your work email adress. You'll get copies of all your work emails sent to both phones.
    If you need to, call your carriers cust. Support hotline & they'll walk you through a variety of issues . We pay for it might as well use them.
    Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The work email is on BES through a Microsoft Exchange server.
    I can't get it to add by going through the BIS site.

I do not have the Downloads icon you mentioned.
    05-12-09 05:05 PM
    Can you access your work email through Outlook Web Access? If so, you can add it through your BIS.
    05-12-09 05:35 PM
    OWA via BIS is a good idea,

or just setup an auto-forward rule in outlook/exchange to forward every message to your personal email account
    05-12-09 09:05 PM
    Can you access your work email through Outlook Web Access? If so, you can add it through your BIS.

Ok ... I am sure willing to give this a shot, but can you help me a little more?

I can access through OUtlook Web Access.

What do I do once I get there?

Sorry, I'm not the brightest here.
    05-13-09 08:21 AM
    Here are the instructions.

How to associate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email account with a BlackBerry Internet Service account

Basically, log in to your BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) and click on Setup an Account under Add an Existing Email Account. Then you are going to put in your user name and password to ADD the email account in your BIS. It will likely come back and say that it can't configure the account. Then you will click on "I will provide the settings" and paste in the URL from the login page on your OWA.
    Last edited by Motorcycle Mama; 05-13-09 at 10:05 AM.
    05-13-09 10:02 AM
    Here are the instructions.

VHow to associate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email account with a BlackBerry Internet Service account

Basically, you are going to put in your user name and password to ADD the email account in your BIS. It will likely come back and say that it can't configure the account. Then you will click on "I will provide the settings" and paste in the URL from the login page on your OWA.

Wow! Thanks for your help. It works. Once again, the power of Crackberry comes through. This is excellent. You've made my day a good one.
    05-13-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD