The severs may be slow or may be the ISP is having issues. The Crackberry is slow today... Anyone else having the same issues?
    11-10-11 08:05 PM
    I've actually found the opposite to be true today. The site is being exceptionally quick for me.

Maybe it's your internet...
    11-10-11 08:49 PM
    Fine for me today. But in my experience, all of the Mobile Nations forums suffer from slowdowns quite often.
    11-10-11 08:51 PM
    For me yesterday it was really slow, but today it seems to be going good. I know yesterday they had some issues, but it seems as though its fine now
    11-10-11 08:51 PM
    CB has been very sluggish for me today but not all day, at times pages have loaded promptly. For the most part it's been slow.
    11-10-11 09:10 PM
    I had problems accessing the forums yesterday. When I tried to access the forums I got a 'Forums Message' that says I don't have permission to access this page due to one of several reasons....

One of those reasons was that a CB administrator may have disabled my account and so I emailed Crackberry Support also because the pages weren't loading properly for me and this is what they replied back.

"The forums experienced technical difficulties overnight, but have since been restored. If you are still unable to access them, please let us know".

--
    Team CrackBerry Support

But all is working fine now for me
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 11-11-11 at 01:38 AM.
    11-11-11 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD