So I read the topics that come up in "Here are the similar threads we found:" when I started this topic, but still did not learn what I wanted.

In my forum profile I see a place to put what I would guess is some pin number that my blackberry may have, is this correct.

If so how do I find my BB pin number and why would I want to put my BB pin number in my forum profile?
    03-07-10 04:49 PM
    So I read the topics that come up in "Here are the similar threads we found:" when I started this topic, but still did not learn what I wanted.

In my forum profile I see a place to put what I would guess is some pin number that my blackberry may have, is this correct.

If so how do I find my BB pin number and why would I want to put my BB pin number in my forum profile?
    Hey dude.

If you go to your settings then status its there mate. Its for your Blackberry Messenger mate. People can add you and chat to you.

Totally up to you if you want to label it to people on the forum.

Hope this helps.
    03-07-10 04:55 PM
    You can find your PIN in a number of ways:

Options > status
    ALT + EACE
    ALT + Right Shift + H

The decision to put up you PIN is a personal one. Some people like it there so they
    can "meet" new people. I don't because I don't want random people bothering me.
    03-07-10 04:57 PM
    You can find your PIN in a number of ways:

Options > status
    ALT + EACE
    ALT + Right Shift + H

The decision to put up you PIN is a personal one. Some people like it there so they
    can "meet" new people. I don't because I don't want random people bothering me.
    Oh, I understand how it works now thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 05:23 PM
    little off topic
    but how do i change my pin on this forum?

like right under my name on this thread
    11-15-10 08:11 PM
    little off topic
    but how do i change my pin on this forum?

like right under my name on this thread
    On the control bar at the top click "Quick Links" and then "Edit Details."
    That will take you to where to make the change.
    11-15-10 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD