i dont get crackberry forum sometimes... seem like when there is useless forums up ppl tend to reply to it more with stupid comments.. but when it is an actual problem and looking for others help and opinion.. no one have nothing to say or dont help.. i guess its the lack of knowledge that everyone have for blackberry or ppl rather dis each other back n forth instead of tryin to help fellow blackberry user
    10-07-11 08:05 AM
    Ummm this problem has been raised for lots. The problem is you must be posting here in general discussion where people state opinion. There are certain forums for Blackberry help and if you land up there and post you will get your appropriate help. So instead of accusing do the right thing and post at the right place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    10-07-11 08:22 AM
    I think right now some has to do with all the news or no news on new devices and some of the post are getting buried.

Was there something you need help with?
    10-07-11 09:09 AM
    Well, this is a forum for the casual BlackBerry user. Pop over to General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for professional help.

Also, from reading what you wrote, most of the English-speaking users here may have a difficult time in deciphering your posts.
    10-07-11 09:18 AM
    If you're having a device specific problem, you should post it under the forum for that device (ie you're having a technical problem with your 9800, post it under the forum for that device). If you're having an issue for a theme that you downloaded or an app, post in the forum where you found the theme, or the BlackBerry Apps forum for apps. The members here are usually great at addressing a variety of problems, but it's best if you can place the question or query in the appropriate forum. Hope you can find the assistance you need.
    Couver81 likes this.
    10-07-11 10:19 AM
    If you're having a device specific problem, you should post it under the forum for that device (ie you're having a technical problem with your 9800, post it under the forum for that device). If you're having an issue for a theme that you downloaded or an app, post in the forum where you found the theme, or the BlackBerry Apps forum for apps. The members here are usually great at addressing a variety of problems, but it's best if you can place the question or query in the appropriate forum. Hope you can find the assistance you need.
    Great points. I have found that the forum specific threads get answered very quickly and very knowledgeably.
    10-07-11 10:29 AM
    ...and yet the OP has 350 posts.
    10-07-11 10:48 AM
    i have done all of it and i do post where i feel i need help with... either device problem or app problem etc.. and i try my best to make it really clear but seems like ppl on crackberry dont know or they just post whatever.. i dont really know but posting in forums for help has failed me most of the time but seem like other useless forums always get alot of responds
    10-07-11 12:07 PM
    Again, is there something you need help with or are you just venting?
    10-07-11 12:10 PM
    i have done all of it and i do post where i feel i need help with... either device problem or app problem etc.. and i try my best to make it really clear but seems like ppl on crackberry dont know or they just post whatever.. i dont really know but posting in forums for help has failed me most of the time but seem like other useless forums always get alot of responds
    I completely disagree. This forum has bailed me out many, many times in the past few years. There are some very knowledgeable posters on here that will do anything to help...you gotta look past the few that are a-holes.

If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't know half of what I know about bb's.
    nuangel2 likes this.
    10-07-11 12:44 PM
    Well, this is a forum for the casual BlackBerry user. Pop over to General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for professional help.

Also, from reading what you wrote, most of the English-speaking users here may have a difficult time in deciphering your posts.
    i completely disagree... there are MUCH more knowledgeable people here than over at the official forum. I have posted a few questions and rarely gotten any help. Much better here
    10-07-11 12:48 PM
    I have found a great deal of help in the Crackberry forums. It is greatly appreciated.
    10-07-11 01:49 PM
    Closing this before it gets carried away
    10-07-11 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD