Viber was manipulate whit us for months now, and they don't even give a any reason

Please delete and block their account and proclaim them prersona non grata in our crackberry community
    Viber are absolute liars.
    I have felt something was up for months now, but the constant lies, the blatant misleading and nonsense about 10.2 and non stop development and what not...
    Ugh, no credibility, disgusting company.
    Wasn't going to use the app anyway but hope this comes back to bite them in the ***, the liars.
    unquote

Update.

I got a respond on twitter from Viber CEO and it seam that is a BlackBerry fault. He said internal attention, and not the cost. Thay will try to port Android version.

So Viber didn't manipulate us and have to apologize for my words. At lest for me, after things become clear, Viber representative is welcome.

Attachment 210742
    Last edited by pedrogari; 10-15-13 at 10:47 AM.
    10-15-13 06:07 AM
    Viber was manipulate whit us for months now, and they don't even give a any reason

Please delete and block their account and proclaim them prersona non grata in our crackberry community
    I have felt something was up for months now, but the constant lies, the blatant misleading and nonsense about 10.2 and non stop development and what not...
    Wasn't going to use the app anyway but hope this comes back to bite them in the ***, the liars.
    unquote
    Make sure you start the same thread in the PlayBook forum for Blackberry for the lies they told about BB10 coming to it.
    10-15-13 07:18 AM

unquote
    Seriously, get a grip. I'm sure they planned to bring the app to the platform, things change. They're a business and they set their priorities based on what is best for them, right now BB10 clearly isn't a priority.

No idea what makes you think you have the right to demand that be banished from CrackBerry either!

Posted via CB10
    Barljo likes this.
    10-15-13 07:27 AM
    Make sure you start the same thread in the PlayBook forum for Blackberry for the lies they told about BB10 coming to it.
    Actually not. According Viber CEO tweet they finish development for bb10 few months ago and they are waiting 10.2 to release it
    Forum Moderator. Proclaim Viber persona non grata on this forum-img_20131491.png

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 08:13 AM
    Same thing. Once the app is develop I can't see that the cost of Viber for BB10 will be much different than side loaded Viber for Android

Forum Moderator. Proclaim Viber persona non grata on this forum-img_20131491.png

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 08:17 AM
    Actually not. According Viber CEO tweet they finish development for bb10 few months ago and they are waiting 10.2 to release it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131491.png 
Views:	982 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	210717

Posted via CB10
    Why does it matter if the app is finished or not?

There are ongoing costs associated with app maintenance and with bb10s microscopic user base and shrinking market share, Viber has likely deemed it cost prohibitive to release the app.

The aura around blackberry has changed dramatically.
    richardat likes this.
    10-15-13 09:08 AM

There are ongoing costs associated with app maintenance and with bb10s microscopic user base and shrinking market share, Viber has likely deemed it cost prohibitive to release the app.

Plus BlackBerry announced they were going ahead with a project known as cross platform BBM. That changed everything.
    richardat likes this.
    10-15-13 09:17 AM

So abandon the ship everyone including BBM for bb10 which will have, once go multiplatform microscopic user base compared to BBM for Android, BBOS and iOS

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:23 AM
    So abandon the ship everyone including BBM for bb10 which will have, once go multiplatform microscopic user base compared to BBM for Android, BBOS and iOS

Posted via CB10
    It remains to be seen what type of functionality multiplatform bbm will have on android and iOS.
    10-15-13 09:26 AM
    It remains to be seen what type of functionality multiplatform bbm will have on android and iOS.
    It was promised that every feature of the BB10 version will make it to X-BBM.
    Not in the initial release, but things like video calls and screen-share should come in follow up releases.

@OP

The broken promise of BB10 for the PlayBook, weighs way harder than a random app like Viber not coming to the platform.

I guess you wouldn't want to make BlackBerry a persona non grata as well?

I do think that some trolls and haters should be declared that though.
    The definition of a Persona non grata pretty much applies to them.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:44 AM
    I'm sure the guys at Viber were not too happy to hear that BBM was going cross platform.

But it would be good of them to comment on why they decided not to go forward...

BB didn't approve their app for headless functions? Which would make it almost useless.
    Have moved on to other projects and don't have time at this point to support BB10?
    User base and future are not enough to support coming to the platform at this time?
    Don't feel they can compete with BBM on it' own turf?
    pedrogari likes this.
    10-15-13 10:04 AM

unquote
    BB has manipulate many for months even years.

all playbook owners, BBRY stakeholder, and BB10 owners should delete their BB world account, sell their BB phone because BB as a company also constant lies, mislead their customers and stakeholders plus not keeping the deadline. proclaim BB prersona non grata in our crackberry community

BB are absolute liars

ugh no credibility and disgusting company

wasn't going to use their BB10 phone anyway but hope this come back to bite them in the ***, the liars
    /s
    Last edited by garnok; 10-15-13 at 11:19 AM.
    richardat and Dave79 like this.
    10-15-13 10:13 AM
    It was promised that every feature of the BB10 version will make it to X-BBM.
    Not in the initial release, but things like video calls and screen-share should come in follow up releases.

@OP

The broken promise of BB10 for the PlayBook, weighs way harder than a random app like Viber not coming to the platform.

I guess you wouldn't want to make BlackBerry a persona non grata as well?

I do think that some trolls and haters should be declared that though.
    The definition of a Persona non grata pretty much applies to them.

Posted via CB10
    I agree whit you that Trolls and haters should be declared PNG but BlackBerry is in Crackberry DNA and as much users are furious and sick of broken promises it can't be declared never Persona non grata.

Look I'm member on CB for many years I learned so many things but bit never post much until I read a post Viber coming soon and I start to participate and I was so happy what they release full version for BBOS, as same I would be if the native version for BB10 is released.
    I admit I take it personaly and ask to declared them PNG.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:38 AM
    I just got a tweet form Viber CEO and I have to apologize for wanting declare them persona non grata.
    We will probably have an Android port soon

Forum Moderator. Proclaim Viber persona non grata on this forum-img_20131492.png

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:50 AM
    Can somebody can tell me how I can change title of thread using CB app

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:57 AM
    The OP is hilarious :P
    richardat likes this.
    10-15-13 11:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    You ought to ask to delete the whole thread all together. I don't know why you care anyway as you stated above you had no intention of using the app anyway. I don't use Netflix and don't care about it but I guess I'll write the CEO and tell them how pissed I am that its not coming to BB10 (sigh).
    richardat likes this.
    10-15-13 11:10 AM
    The OP is hilarious :P
    I think that's an unfair comment.

I disagree with part of the OP's comments, but understand his frustration. He's entitled to his opinion as you are entitled to yours. How about agreeing to disagree without getting personal?
    10-15-13 11:13 AM
    Posted via CB10
    You ought to ask to delete the whole thread all together. I don't know why you care anyway as you stated above you had no intention of using the app anyway. I don't use Netflix and don't care about it but I guess I'll write the CEO and tell them how pissed I am that its not coming to BB10 (sigh).

I never stated that I not using the app. It is very important for me and my family and work to. I have android phone only for Viber app, due that Android port is unresponsive.
    10-15-13 11:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    We cannot edit titles of of our threads. You can ask a moderator to do so for you. You can PM a moderator by going to the main forum page, and look for a green user name in the "current active users" section.
    pedrogari likes this.
    10-15-13 11:18 AM
    I think that's an unfair comment.

I disagree with part of the OP's comments, but understand his frustration. He's entitled to his opinion as you are entitled to yours. How about agreeing to disagree without getting personal?
    I stated exactly my opinion: he made me laugh a lot hence he's been hilarious.
    richardat likes this.
    10-15-13 11:31 AM
    Moderator please erase this thread
    10-15-13 12:40 PM
    Thread closed as additional information has come to light. Continue discussion here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...pdated-705400/
    10-15-13 12:47 PM