Well as sad as this sounds...I was thinking about changing from verizon to att just to get an iphone. But now you just confirmed it for me to just use my upgrade to get the 9630! Thank you Trev!
    05-07-09 08:39 AM
    i dont know if im in the right spot or not, im kinda dazed and confused. besides that im a newbie..lol..anyways heres my question, whats up with this "newbie"...addicted and genius user thing that shows up by peoples names and how do they change.
    05-07-09 08:39 AM
    i dont know if im in the right spot or not, im kinda dazed and confused. besides that im a newbie..lol..anyways heres my question, whats up with this "newbie"...addicted and genius user thing that shows up by peoples names and how do they change.
    they go by the number of your posts.

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts (hit this level and you can request your own custom forum title!)

also welcome to CB, I hope you enjoy your time here!

here are some threads you should check out:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/welcome-read-first-12/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/
    Last edited by thinkamp; 05-07-09 at 08:44 AM.
    05-07-09 08:41 AM
    lol...posting what, because ive posted things and nothings changed, sorry for being stupid...lol
    05-07-09 08:44 AM
    Nope you just posted again and now you have 8 posts.

If you are posting in there Social Forums that does not increase your post number.
    05-07-09 08:45 AM
    oh i see now, duh, i should look iover to the right side and i can see my posts,,,lol duh
    05-07-09 08:47 AM
    Just have fun and search around in the pearl threads...you will learn so much about your phone. Also just search around all the forums...you will be addicted in NO time! Have any questions send me a PM(private message).
    05-07-09 08:51 AM
    lol..i dont know how to pm..remember im new.
    05-07-09 08:54 AM
    Go and read this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/welcome-read-first-12/

to PM click on my name and a drop box will come down and there will be a tab that says "send private message to thinkamp"
    05-07-09 08:56 AM
    Thank You...
    05-07-09 09:07 AM
    Trevor, I have an 8310 from AT&T that I am not using that I can send you if you want it.
    Good to have you back man! I've got a spare curve laying around to get you back on your feet
    If you guys are serious about sending me a curve there is no way I can turn down an offer like that. I wish I could buy them off you but until I get my new job started I'm rather broke.

I can't believe the number of offers to send me a berry to help me get back. Definitely a great site and a great group of people!
    05-07-09 09:08 AM
    Trev what were you thinking?? What made you want an iphone? What all do you hate about it? What do you like about it?
    05-07-09 09:11 AM
    If you guys are serious about sending me a curve there is no way I can turn down an offer like that. I wish I could buy them off you but until I get my new job started I'm rather broke.

I can't believe the number of offers to send me a berry to help me get back. Definitely a great site and a great group of people!
    Suurrree..... didn't even quote my offer of an 8100. lmao.
    (don't blame ya - with Curves being offered) lol

Hope you get one soon, and can get back to crackin'
    05-07-09 09:15 AM
    I can't speak for Kevin, BUT my suggestion is that you make a video of you smashing the iphone, you can take it from whatever new BB you get. In my warped world THAT would get you back in.
    05-07-09 09:23 AM
    come back come back lol
    05-07-09 09:34 AM
    Suurrree..... didn't even quote my offer of an 8100. lmao.
    (don't blame ya - with Curves being offered) lol

Hope you get one soon, and can get back to crackin'
    Shoot chaz I missed your offer of an 8100. Jeez it's like it's raining crackberrys on me!
    05-07-09 09:34 AM
    I can't speak for Kevin, BUT my suggestion is that you make a video of you smashing the iphone, you can take it from whatever new BB you get. In my warped world THAT would get you back in.
    NOOOO he can sell that stupid iphone!
    05-07-09 09:37 AM

I'll send it to you. I don't care about selling it. Its an unlocked 8310 running 4.5. it's just collecting dust. Let me know if you want it
    Last edited by addict83; 05-07-09 at 09:39 AM.
    05-07-09 09:37 AM
    Trev what were you thinking?? What made you want an iphone? What all do you hate about it? What do you like about it?
    Don't get me wrong I love the iPhone, WHEN IT WORKS. But I am still having problems with applications crashing etc. Blackberry was just so much more reliable. And, don't even get me started on battery life!

Except for the iPod function of the iPhone, there aren't really any applications I use on a regular basis anymore.
    05-07-09 09:43 AM
    Well iphone is getting an OS upgrade in July maybe wait till then? But the iphone does freeze a lot and has bad battery life! Take the offer on that free curve posted above you! and sell that horrid phone!
    05-07-09 09:45 AM
    NOOOO he can sell that stupid iphone!
    Yea I was just kidding. I would sell it also.
    05-07-09 09:48 AM
    Best of luck in your Emergency Medicine pursuits. If it's not obvious, I love the stuff!

If you need any materials or references... maybe I can help.

Like you, I understand the allure of the iPhone. Many Doctors I work with have them and love them... I still think my Storm, for all it's faults... is better.

Good Luck !
    05-07-09 09:51 AM
    I'll send it to you. I don't care about selling it. Its an unlocked 8310 running 4.5. it's just collecting dust. Let me know if you want it
    Sent you a PM.

Looks like I am gonna be back to my old CrackBerry ways in no time!

Special thanks to addict83 for getting me hooked up!
    05-07-09 09:53 AM
    If anyone wants to send me a prototype or tester 9630, I'm interested. I'll hold my breath.
    05-07-09 09:55 AM
    This thread is an example of why I like this site so much, it warms my little heart Started this morning (UK time) and already 5 pages!

Trevor, welcome back! I think your posts helped me a time or two (or five) when I first got my Pearl last year! Hope you have a BB back in your hands soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 09:58 AM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD