Hey guys this is Trevor, former crackberry moderator. I resigned shortly after joining the darkside and getting an iPhone. But right now I'll tell you what I would kill for a Curve or bold any crackberry for that matter.

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a new phone, but when I get a chance to upgrade, I'm really considering going back to Crackberry.

I'm just having too many problems with my iPhone. Short battery life, freezing, etc.

That 8900 is looking ideal right now...

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi and I hope to be rejoining the crackberry community in the future. Maybe even as a moderator if the team will take me back.
    05-06-09 06:05 PM
    Hey sorry to hear you went over to the iPhone and dont have the money to switch back. But i would STRONGLY suggest coming on back to the right side. Take a look on eBay, you might be able to find a great berry at a really good price.
    05-06-09 06:10 PM
    Hey guys this is Trevor, former crackberry moderator. I resigned shortly after joining the darkside and getting an iPhone. But right now I'll tell you what I would kill for a Curve or bold any crackberry for that matter.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi and I hope to be rejoining the crackberry community in the future. Maybe even as a moderator if the team will take me back.
    Admit your mistakes openly, repent of your former lifestyle, completely turn around from your wicked deeds, and ye shall be granted mercy.

Welcome back!
    05-06-09 06:17 PM
    ditch the iphone, they got enough jedis-turned-evil over there on the dark side.

also say 10 hail mary's and help an old lady across the street, for good measure.
    05-06-09 06:22 PM
    Hope to see ya soon man...
    05-06-09 06:23 PM
    Trevor! The old timers speak well of you, welcome back to the fold.

05-06-09 06:23 PM
    Come back, Trev! i don't know you but heard nice things about you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 06:24 PM
    I want back in like no other. I am starting a new job Saturday maybe I'll start putting some money back each week to save up.

I'm training to become an EMT and eventually a Paramedic and my iPhone has proved unreliable. I want my Crackberry back!!!
    05-06-09 06:30 PM
    Been wanting an Iphone since it came out but wasn't to keen on leaving Alltel because the service has always been fine. Also didn't want to pay that much for a phone and after having the Curve for a couple months am glad I didn't take the leap. Think I'll just get an Itouch at some point. The Curve just simply works, much like my Macbook, solid and dependable. Sure hope you can get back to the fold Trevor.
    05-06-09 06:30 PM
    Do it!! Your position (and all those under it) has been filled (and new ones created) but we'll still take ya back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 06:31 PM
    come on back to the bright side Trevor!! lol
    05-06-09 06:31 PM
    Good to see you back Trevor. You were a huge help
    to me in the beginning.
    05-06-09 06:33 PM
    I just sent an email to Kevin. I am hoping he will bring me back on to the admin team. I have been away from this site and a blackberry for way too long!

Talk about BBerry withdraw! I see people using them and think what the heck did I do!?!?
    05-06-09 06:44 PM
    Welcome back! Good to see you've changed your ways.
    05-06-09 06:47 PM
    Hey Trevor! How ya been?
    05-06-09 06:47 PM
    Hey Trevor! How ya been?
    I have been doing good. I have been busy. (You know, trying to fix my crappy iPhone lol)
    05-06-09 06:49 PM
    Look into the 8900 Trevor, that's just my opinion...
    05-06-09 06:51 PM
    I just sent an email to Kevin. I am hoping he will bring me back on to the admin team. I have been away from this site and a blackberry for way too long!

Talk about BBerry withdraw! I see people using them and think what the heck did I do!?!?
    I hope he let's you back onto the Mod team. You helped me a few few times.
    05-06-09 06:54 PM
    I'm hoping Kevin will bring me back on the team and forgive my treason lol.
    05-06-09 06:54 PM
    I hope he let's you back onto the Mod team. You helped me a few few times.
    I appreciate that. I always tried to be helpful and Kevin and I have always had a good realationship. He is a great guy.
    05-06-09 06:56 PM
    I have been doing good. I have been busy. (You know, trying to fix my crappy iPhone lol)
    Yeah, I know how it is. I'm back to BB though. I have a 8900 now.
    Look into the 8900 Trevor, that's just my opinion...
    Couldn't agree more, it's an awesome 'Berry.
    05-06-09 06:56 PM
    hehe youll like this trevor

05-06-09 06:57 PM
    I appreciate that. I always tried to be helpful and Kevin and I have always had a good realationship. He is a great guy.
    That's good. Hopefully he'll get back to you soon.
    I'm hoping Kevin will bring me back on the team and forgive my treason lol.
    That would be nice.
    05-06-09 06:57 PM
    hehe youll like this trevor

LMAO!
    Except for the fact that he's not exactly a newbie, lol.
    05-06-09 06:58 PM
    he switched to the iphone! FIRST MISTAKE :P
    05-06-09 07:06 PM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD