08-28-10 03:43 AM
35 12
tools
    Don't be fooled again welcome back -_-
    08-26-10 03:26 AM
    I was on the fence on what phone I should get at the end of my contract...and this thread single-handedly made up my mind to go with BB.

Thanks!
    Glad to be of assistance....
    08-26-10 11:50 PM
    Well I'm giving up my S2 and going o jump the fence and try a Droid X.
    Forgive me for I am about to sin.
    I guess I know not what I am about to do.
    08-27-10 12:52 AM
    blackberry will always be my best... good u realised it on time
    08-27-10 02:38 AM
    I am glad you made your mind up and decided for the ever faithful blackberry. I am happy you now know what you really want.
    08-27-10 05:19 AM
    amen to that
    08-27-10 05:21 AM
    my friend, it is my honor that you decided to stay with blackberry. I am grateful that you were able to make an informed decision about what you want using the experience of others and how they felt about other devices that could not compare to blackberry even though they might excel in media or some other things that are shining but when it comes to performance where it matters they come short and your trusting blackberry it is always there to do its job. That is what i have found out myself in using and comparing other devices and none does what blackberry does!
    08-27-10 06:30 AM
    my friend, it is my honor that you decided to stay with blackberry. I am grateful that you were able to make an informed decision about what you want using the experience of others and how they felt about other devices that could not compare to blackberry even though they might excel in media or some other things that are shining but when it comes to performance where it matters they come short and your trusting blackberry it is always there to do its job. That is what i have found out myself in using and comparing other devices and none does what blackberry does!
    let me know which device of blackberry you will get please!
    08-27-10 06:33 AM
    Well for the record I have 7 various BlackBerrys...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by phoneking13; 08-28-10 at 12:02 AM.
    08-27-10 07:07 PM
    wow! I did not know that my friend. I am impressed !
    08-28-10 03:43 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD