Ios is good, android is good, windows is good, so does the BlackBerry. enjoy the phone in your hand, and if u not able to enjoy it for some reasons, change it for that reasons, or do compromise. For those who worrying about the BlackBerry deficiencies, all you have to do is just forget the comparisons and look the beauty inside the beast. Either you will fall in love with it or you will fall in love with it after sometime. There is no other choice. More berry days are yet to come. Have fun.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 02:07 PM
    I like your attitude. Well said!
    colectionarul likes this.
    03-30-14 03:35 PM
    Good advice. Works for me.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    03-30-14 03:40 PM
    I like the way you think!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 03:44 PM
    Peace of mind

From Zarafet my Z30.
    03-30-14 03:52 PM
    Finally the post many have been thinking about. Unfortunately it's not negative enough to get many posts.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    03-30-14 04:03 PM
    Agreed! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 04:06 PM
    Ios is good, android is good, windows is good, so does the BlackBerry. enjoy the phone in your hand, and if u not able to enjoy it for some reasons, change it for that reasons, or do compromise. For those who worrying about the BlackBerry deficiencies, all you have to do is just forget the comparisons and look the beauty inside the beast. Either you will fall in love with it or you will fall in love with it after sometime. There is no other choice. More berry days are yet to come. Have fun.

Posted via CB10
    Totally, 100% agree.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-30-14 04:10 PM
    I just think about how my Z30 does all the things I want.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 08:22 PM
    Completely agree. These forums unfortunately setup a chicken or the egg scenario. Sometimes someone with a BlackBerry takes a shot at another platform and other times someone from another forum takes a shot at BlackBerry. It will always be this way, sadly.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    03-30-14 08:33 PM
    I swear if they could figure out a way to put wheels on these things they'd take them out on the street and race them.
    03-30-14 08:39 PM
    Yeah, enjoy upgrading leaked os into it.

I hope I can still be able to install latest os into my Z10 in 5 years time. Similar to iOS with iPhone.

It's not a phone, it's a ?
    03-30-14 08:41 PM
    Amen!!

Loving my Zed 10!!
    03-30-14 09:07 PM
    if u not able to enjoy it for some reasons, change it
    This.

Posted via a RFG81UW device
    03-30-14 09:30 PM
    Good is not good enough. Whether its sex, food or cell phones. Ios and android are lacking and that's why I own a blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:39 PM
    nicely put. You cant convince someone that blackberry is good if they dont want to be convinced. Usually most people have a preconceived notion in their head of what a blackberry will be. If you cant convince them otherwise its like smacking your head into a brick wall. I think the only way would be to do a blind test. Remember the old coke versus pepsi taste tests. You have to have two devices and cover up all the parts that give its brand away or even just make generic cases around them and then get people to use them for a few hours. Then see which one feels better. In most cases blackberry will win them over. Its just getting people to hands on use it. The new OS with all the upgrades is wonderful. In fact in most cases for a blackberry user its like gettting a new phone. I dont think we can overstate how much improvement has come in the last 6 months on the OS. Its like night and day. I like the OS from the start but just the refinement and additions have really taken the thing to a whole new level. Thats the sell job now. convincing people blackberry is still alive number one and then letting them use the phone for a few days. Maybe thats a sales tool. Give them the phone for a week and see how it goes then go for the contract. I think they really said it best it needs to be in more peoples hands then people will switch. Lets hope the new Z3 and any other phone they can bring will convince people this is a great OS. The app gap is not really an issue in fact they have lots of choice now. They can use the android apps if they so choose. BBM is cross platform so they cant say well icant communicate with the other operating systems. The rest of the OS is outstanding. Camera is great and it is due for a few software updates on the next OS upgrade so whats holding people back? I think they really need more enterprise customer announcements to show things are gaining momentum. Large corporate accounts will let people know that Blackberry is still relevant. So you are right its always a personal decision i just wish they didnt turn off the blackberry option so early in the process due to some bad press.
    03-30-14 10:53 PM
    Media is too prejudiced about BlackBerry. Its like years before itself, they have started hating BlackBerry. Its all purely unwanted. Give attention to any BlackBerry review, be it any phone. They will start by it by saying that the new phone from sinking company or struggling organisation. Its really hurting. If one should not interested in co operating, they should keep calm. They all are in a hurry that leads nowhere, to destroy the device. And thats the real sink.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 01:45 AM
    Well said.I agree completely.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 12:42 PM