ibuilder, are you using 10.3? Maybe they fixed the browser problems.. I just use official versions

Posted via CB10
    I've always had my browser tabs reload on all os versions before 10.3, they all stay now.. I had to do some serious stress tests to make sure it really is fixed and it was.
    Before it used to reload just from having 2 mobile Facebook tabs open or something. So that is done.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    09-16-14 04:33 AM
    As far as web pages. You could download them before you get out of service then read at your leisure.

Browser > 3 bars at bottom right >. Save page. Not sure if that works for videos's though. But works well for articles.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    I didn't even notice that.. :| LOL Thanks!

VPN, vibrate settings, browser tabs (real tabs junkie here, I've often got over 40 open!), BBM Groups and some of the other little annoyances mentioned....

Hope 3GB RAM for Passport is going to address the tabs caching issue...

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    I don't it's a RAM issue, I think BlackBerry limits the amount of memory any app can use. I think this is the problem.

I initially assumed that BlackBerry Apps would be exempt from this rule but I think I was wrong.

This tab issue often happens when I'm on Facebook, click a YouTube link and watch a 5 minute video. When I close the YouTube tab, the Facebook tab usually reloads and loses history (I can't go back).
    09-17-14 11:36 PM
    I have most of the problems OP mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 12:00 AM
    I didn't even notice that.. :| LOL Thanks!

I don't it's a RAM issue, I think BlackBerry limits the amount of memory any app can use. I think this is the problem.

I initially assumed that BlackBerry Apps would be exempt from this rule but I think I was wrong.

This tab issue often happens when I'm on Facebook, click a YouTube link and watch a 5 minute video. When I close the YouTube tab, the Facebook tab usually reloads and loses history (I can't go back).
    If we could (within the possible / safe limits set by BBRY) adjust the max memory allocation for the browser (and possibly other apps), I'd be so happy...

I mean, on the Passport there's another 1GB available (ok, more pixels to push) which could be utilized...

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    09-18-14 06:41 PM
    I'm on 10.2.2 and i would like to rearrange my apps as I like.
    For example put my most used apps on the bottom to reach them better when using my phone one handed.

Posted via CB10 on my ZED10
    09-18-14 08:41 PM
    On BBM you can't send videos to group chat conversations, this is the only reason my friends don't want to switch over to BBM from my what's app group chats.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 09:16 PM
31 12