Has anyone noticed this folder and files? Device/start.app/Contents/Resources/flash player.plugin? The contents are 2 sub folders for MacOS and resources. They are either empty or hidden. This is either to allow OS loads form a Mac or someone inside RIM was considering Flash Plugin for OS7.1 devices.

Thoughts? Comments. Could there be a locked flash player plugin for OS7.1 hidden inside 7.1? This would be exciting news. Truth is, if anything could save RIM - native flash plugin would do it. I used Sky Fire on my S2 and it worked great. The new devices have allot more power. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Probably irrationally.
    12-19-11 04:16 PM
    Has anyone noticed this folder and files? Device/start.app/Contents/Resources/flash player.plugin? The contents are 2 sub folders for MacOS and resources. They are either empty or hidden. This is either to allow OS loads form a Mac or someone inside RIM was considering Flash Plugin for OS7.1 devices.

Thoughts? Comments. Could there be a locked flash player plugin for OS7.1 hidden inside 7.1? This would be exciting news. Truth is, if anything could save RIM - native flash plugin would do it. I used Sky Fire on my S2 and it worked great. The new devices have allot more power. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Probably irrationally.
    This is just for the little app when you plug your phone into a PC or Mac. Don't think we will ever see flash on a Java OS.
    12-19-11 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD