Hi I new I'm not really sure if this is where I should be ask this but I was wondering if there is any flash players out for os 4.5 I was also wonder if there is and extractor app so I can open zips and such

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 12:23 AM
    No - Flash is not supported on the BB, sorry as for the zip utitilies I believe there are some though I cannot recall the name of one..
    03-29-09 12:24 AM
    No - Flash is not supported on the BB, sorry as for the zip utitilies I believe there are some though I cannot recall the name of one..
    Just a thought but i remember when i had my moto q some quser created an app/program whatever that made flash work on the q. would this be possible on bb? I may have this a little twisted but one thing for sure all the video sites were working afterwards.
    03-29-09 12:31 AM
    Just a thought but i remember when i had my moto q some quser created an app/program whatever that made flash work on the q. would this be possible on bb? I may have this a little twisted but one thing for sure all the video sites were working afterwards.
    i wish it was
    03-29-09 12:46 AM
    i wish it was
    maybe one day we will be so lucky..
    03-29-09 12:50 AM
    Thanks well ill use google to find the zip utility as for the flash player looks like some one needs to get on making one of thoes

03-30-09 12:14 AM
    I wish it was too guys. But I save and watch videos on vuclip on my 8900 so until flash that will do for now. Its a pretty kool site to me. You can watch videos on your BB and all.

03-30-09 12:38 AM
    I believe a flash player for the BB will come soon, since the Android developers have created one for their phone. Flash is such a widely used format that it is only a matter of time until we see Flash for BB.
    03-30-09 12:50 AM
    Yeah BB's are the ish (amazing) , it is only a matter of time!!

03-30-09 12:53 AM
    I remembering Kevin interview someone from RIM during a past podcast and they did say Flash on BB is something that is being worked on. It's just not available now (and possibly not in the very near future - maybe with the 5.0 OS??).
    03-30-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD