as far as I remember the next pkb device is a mid range device

im still happy with my passport se Im not following the trend of replacing device a year or even every two years. Thats my intention before with my Q10 unfortunately someone stole it to me (used it for 18 months). I replaced it with classic only to experience some hardware issue
    (transition device to real target passport se).

Hopefully after the day my passport se die (loool) BlackBerry will still make a flagship BlackBerry device (android)

Posted via CB10
    As much as you want a flagship, BlackBerry isn't going to make one any time soon if at all it does,
    They tried and failed terribly with the Priv,
    Plus it really can't compete in the high end segment right now because they don't really have any killer features as such (the best camera, water and dust resistant, dual camera set up etc)
    We should consider ourselves lucky if are able to buy BlackBerry handsets and their handset business manages to survive in whatever size and they keep coming out with new phones at reasonable intervals

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    09-17-16 01:32 PM
    Meh android...pass

  
    09-17-16 01:34 PM
    Hopefully the actual PKB will have some "depth" when you type and good feedback. That alone might be enough for Blackberry to move these devices to those that demand the "feedback" PKB lovers demand.

If you're going to make a PKB, do it right. Learn from the thousands of posts in here what people who use a PKB look for and prefer regarding feel, speed, sound, function and ease of typing, size, etc.

If Blackberry has some new innovative tricks up their sleeves like new features or something different, that might help also.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-19-16 02:32 AM
    Hopefully a BB10 Os Passport II will come next year.. BB10 rocks!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 06:30 PM
    The Privs PKB feels cheaply made. (As in the quality) is not BlackBerry standard. The entire phone feels cheap. Especially the keyboard. It felt flimsy to me when I saw it at the store.
    09-30-16 06:06 PM
30 12